No announcement yet.

haha to dumbass bmw 5 series owner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

originally e-thug checking in....note: I will be a 5 setries driver someday so I swear not to add any oil to my washer fluid resevoir, so help me god, the end!
    1993 Accord LX - Sold
    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
      "We own"?
      You and your wife bought those?
      Originally posted by npor
      well...so my stepfather has ALWAYS wanted a vette. he used to have one, like back in the 80's, but that was back in the day.
      That makes him the step son of a guy who OWNS those cars.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerZZ
        originally e-thug checking in....note: I will be a 5 setries driver someday so I swear not to add any oil to my washer fluid resevoir, so help me god, the end!
        hell yea, the new 5series are so fucking tight
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

"Wow" is the proper word for this. And my friend who also works at Advance auto parts had a funny experience with a stuck up SOB.
          Guy comes in with a starting problem and wants his battery checked, my friend goes outside with the battery tester and finds out the battery is fine, so he asks the guy to try to start it so he can hear what the problem is. The guy does and my friend correctly says, "oh, you just need a new starter, no problem." the guy got pissed, got in his face and said," Look you stupid bitch, I AM ASE CERTIFIED. I know more about cars than any of you grease monkeys that work at these shit holes." My friend laughed and said he'd sell him a battery, but he knew he was right. Two hours later the guy comes in with his tail between his legs to return the battery and buy a starter, and didn't have the decency to apologize, but neither did he look anybody there in the eyes. All the while my friend was in the back laughing his ass off.
          Funny and not too uncommon. some fool always thinks he knows better just b/c he has "training" and/or "experience".

I think the moral here is: Don't be so quick to judge and set someone elses opinion aside, even if you think your experience is above everyone else.
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
          My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan1987
            "Wow" is the proper word for this. And my friend who also works at Advance auto parts had a funny experience with a stuck up SOB.
            Guy comes in with a starting problem and wants his battery checked, my friend goes outside with the battery tester and finds out the battery is fine, so he asks the guy to try to start it so he can hear what the problem is. The guy does and my friend correctly says, "oh, you just need a new starter, no problem." the guy got pissed, got in his face and said," Look you stupid bitch, I AM ASE CERTIFIED. I know more about cars than any of you grease monkeys that work at these shit holes." My friend laughed and said he'd sell him a battery, but he knew he was right. Two hours later the guy comes in with his tail between his legs to return the battery and buy a starter, and didn't have the decency to apologize, but neither did he look anybody there in the eyes. All the while my friend was in the back laughing his ass off.
            Funny and not too uncommon. some fool always thinks he knows better just b/c he has "training" and/or "experience".

I think the moral here is: Don't be so quick to judge and set someone elses opinion aside, even if you think your experience is above everyone else.
            kinda like the guy who tried to sell me the 34mm axle nut socket saying that it is "universal" for all axle nut sizes...i just looked at him weird and he responded, "lemme check in the back again for your correct size."

thats right bitch.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

That's a very funny story. I'm sure if his sprayers were high powered he could set some oil traps like in some of those older cartoons!
              Always remember that only you can make your dreams a reality.

Never forget that your style is all that matters when it comes to your ride, but be respectful to others who don't share your vision.

Proud Alum of the University of Texas at Tyler, Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                kinda like the guy who tried to sell me the 34mm axle nut socket saying that it is "universal" for all axle nut sizes...i just looked at him weird and he responded, "lemme check in the back again for your correct size."

thats right bitch.

You see the funny thing is that YOU would be the dumbass if you had bought it, lol. It's amazing to see what people do. If I told an old lady that she needed to keep Duracells in her trunk in case her battery died, or said to make sure she checks her "Blinker Fluid" before going on vacation and she believed me, I'd be one sick mofo,lol.
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                My (old) Ride

Comment

i have to say i have witnessed many benz, cady and bmw owners come into autozone or pep boys and think they know everything and treat the employees like crap. no i don't work at these places but i practically live there lol. although some honda and toyota even Hyundai owners act pompous sometimes i find that it's mostly people with the "expensive" cars act like they are better. not all but many. if u buy a car to impress people then obviously ur just as bad as the ricers with mile high wings. and cardboard body kits. as to the bmw owner that put oil in washer resevoir......if ur gonna pay out the ass for a car like that plz plz plz get off your ass and learn something about your car/learn how to add oil. just bc u have the money to spend on a car doesn't mean u can be a lazy ass. i do give him credit for trying though lmao. better than some that insist the emplyees add the oil for them. and i have to say that about evens out to the kid who put oil in his TB.
                  My members ride thread

Comment

LMAO that is awesome! Considdering BMW's have oil caps that has the word OIL in huge bold letters on the damn thing.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

ha ha thats great... you gotta let us know when he comes back and says that the light is still on.. atleast he didnt ask for 710 fluid lol
                      Xbox: cityslika4g63

Comment

Yeeaappp one time a guy who owns a BMW X5 came to my store, acted all cocky and said to me...

"I need the best muffler out there..Ones that can shoot out flames! And I'm gonna need 2 of those..."

P.S.: No offense or stereotyping intended towards any BMW owner, for those who are a bit over-sensitive on this matter.. Like DhN said, it's a joke laugh..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                          Yeeaappp one time a guy who owns a BMW X5 came to my store, acted all cocky and said to me...

"I need the best muffler out there..Ones that can shoot out flames! And I'm gonna need 2 of those..."

P.S.: No offense or stereotyping intended towards any BMW owner, for those who are a bit over-sensitive on this matter.. Like DhN said, it's a joke laugh..

Ronald
                          flames... rofl

Comment

now there is a guy who buys his cars based on the expensive brand name. i still don't understand why some people pay upwards of over 100k for some bmw's/mercedes. ur paying for the name. then u put oil in your radiator or something stupid and ruin everything and then pay 10k to fix it then do something ridiculously stupid again. i can only laugh harder and harder each time some fool some something stupid to their expensive car.
                            My members ride thread

Comment

Aaahahahhahaha! Snobby BMW owner POWZOOOWERED!!!
                              Makes my heart happy.
                              btw...Mobile1 > All

- Zipcreature
                              Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

Working...
                              X