Firefox Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox Issues

Just wanted to know if I am the only one with these problems.

It seems half of the time when I go to copy/paste something, it doesnt want to copy it. Like I will copy something, using either the mouse and right clicking after highlighting and copy, or ctrl + c and then when I go to paste, it will paste something previous, not the very last thing. And if there is nothing on the clipboard, it just wont do anything. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt. And its driving me insane. Its not just on any particular sites either.

Also, on and off it will pop up the "find" toolbar if I try to use a forward slash (/).

I guess I may try to upgrade firefox again, although that was probably what is making the problems... upgrading it in the first place.

no, i had issues too.....could NEVER use the back button on ONLY this website.....among other things

i just swapped to opera because it use it on my phone anyway.....i'm consistently groovy now
    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
      no, i had issues too.....could NEVER use the back button on ONLY this website.....among other things

i just swapped to opera because it use it on my phone anyway.....i'm consistently groovy now
      yeah, i just heard about opera... might be swapping over soon since this crap is annoying!

Comment

the only problems its giving me ever since it last updated itself is that gif's arent animated anymore, just still pictures. besides that, nothings wrong. i have the most updated one btw.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

That problem with the back button was fixed by upgrading, it was due in part to the clicksor ads.

I have firefox, opera, and IE, just in case one is on the fritz, but I use firefox 95% of the time.

on the stairs, she grabs my arm, says whats up,
          where you been, is something wrong?
          i try to just smile, and say everything’s fine.

Comment

I got rid of clicksor ads. In my router config I just blocked ads.clicksor.com, now there is nothing up a the top, and no links.
            Gary A.K.A. Carter
            [sig killed by photobucket]

Comment

which version do u have??? i ahve the 1.0.7 one and its fine ;P
              Yeah, Preludes

Originally posted by deevergote.
              Why can't people just search OT to see if someone else posted the same random thread?

Comment

Firefox 1.5.0.6 here... working just fine.

Blocked every ad on the internet using Adblock and the Filterset.G updater.

Also opened up pipelining a little bit to make pages load a hell of alot faster.

Comment

Had firefox for about 3 weeks now and I love it, no probs here.
                  1993 Accord LX - Sold
                  93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                  92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                  2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                  2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                  2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                  2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                  2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

ie works just fine.

Comment

Working...