turbo honda!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

turbo honda!

OHHH man, the new RDXs came to work yesterday, and i got to drive one of those bad boys.
    for the record the RDX is a turbo 2.4l Acura (looks like forrester meets X3), i think its a K24, good news for TSX owners.
    although i completely hate SUVs or anything that looks like one, the RDX screws.. pretty quick for what it is.
    other wise, still pretty ugly, and still a girly SUV.
    dirty accord->
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
    crappy website

I too think that they are pretty ugly, but I think that its kool that hondas getting into the whole turbo thing. I always wondered if they were fast or not. I wouldent mind owning one if someone bought it for me, but I dont think ide ever pay money for it/ have the money to pay for it lol.

The sig name is new from a local forum. sorry to confuse anyone.
    My Member's Ride Page
    The Accords gone but I will forever belong to CB7Tuner

Comment

Originally posted by Hondavtec4208
      I too think that they are pretty ugly, but I think that its kool that hondas getting into the whole turbo thing. I always wondered if they were fast or not. I wouldent mind owning one if someone bought it for me, but I dont think ide ever pay money for it/ have the money to pay for it lol.
      The Honda City and Legend are the rare breed of turbo charged Hondas...to me it's nothing new, but yeah the RDX is a like an ugly ass ho offspring of the X3 and MDX.

How hideous. God I think Im going to have nightmares.
      Henry R
      Koni/Neuspeed
      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Working...
      X