Replacement Killer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replacement Killer

Finally decided to replace my recently departed Miniature Schnauzer with a replacement.

Vicious huh?

Here he is tearing into my cables for my digital camera. He loves to chew things up!

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
    Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
    Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
    Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

When I saw the thread title, this popped into my head:
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

If I ever ask you how little Chow Yun Fat is doing, you had better know what I'm talking about!

Little dogs are awesome. I never realized it until my girl brought home a stray Chihuahua. The little guy is the greatest dog ever! Sorry to hear about your schnauzer, but congrats on the new buddy!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

Little dogs are awesome. I never realized it until my girl brought home a stray Chihuahua. The little guy is the greatest dog ever! Sorry to hear about your schnauzer, but congrats on the new buddy!
        I was never into little dogs until I met Petey. I just can't get over his jumping skills.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
          When I saw the thread title, this popped into my head:

LOL.. yeah.. that's what I had in my head too.

My Cardomain

Current Score: Cops - IV Me - V
          Quote of the moment: "The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them."
          Albert Einstein (1879-1955)
          Simulation Racing Thread i.e. PC, PS2 & XBOX

Comment

Working...
          X