No announcement yet.

so....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yea... i'd take a civic over a cb any day of the week.... i'm trying to get out of accords... but i dunno... a free car is a free car...

SOLD!

Comment

b16 sucks ass...

cb7 with a k24 should do
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
        b16 sucks ass...

cb7 with a k24 should do

actually i test drove a 87 supra with a strong ass 7m in it today... but moms won't let me get it... she wants that f'n 92 dx with red interior

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
          actually i test drove a 87 supra with a strong ass 7m in it today... but moms won't let me get it... she wants that f'n 92 dx with red interior
          a dx? damn...that sucks!
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

I'd get the Civic, but just to throw off people, pull the Quad4 and drivetrain from an Olds Cutlass Calais 442 and slap it in there. Sure it'll be 100% custom but im sure nobody on your block has a setup like that.
            Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
            2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
            2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
            2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
              b16 sucks ass...

cb7 with a k24 should do

right...

if you pick an auto cb7 over a b16 swapped civic, you should consider checking yourself into a mental health facility

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                right...

if you pick an auto cb7 over a b16 swapped civic, you should consider checking yourself into a mental health facility

haha... its not up to me anymore... but i dunno.. throw my neuspeeds on the dx and try to get a little more than what i payed for it..

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                X