Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks to own a Integra

http://autos.msn.com/advice/article.aspx?contentid=2891
    Take a look at that..Integras from 95-99 and 01 are on the top 10 stolen cars list done by the CCC....and the 91 CB made it on a top ten list by the NICB..good thing i own a 92

Click ^^^ for MR Thread
    Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
    by the way, arguing on the net is like womens basketball, even if you win, no one cares.

Lol, I just read the top 25 most stolen cars list on AOL. Integras populate half the list
    RICE COOKA!!

Comment

I wonder where most of those occur.....NY? CA?

Comment

The CCC (whomever they are) reports the ten most stolen vehicles for 2005 are as follows:

1- 2001 BMW M Roadster
        2- 1998 Acura Integra
        3- 2004 Mercury Marauder
        4- 1999 Acura Integra
        5- 1995 Acura Integra
        6- 2002 Audi S4
        7- 1996 Acura Integra
        8- 1997 Acura Integra
        9- 2001 Acura Integra
        10-2000 Jaguar XJR

The study is based on total loss claims received from more than 350 property and casualty insurers in North America and compares the number of vehicles stolen and not recovered against vehicle registration volume information provided by R.L. Polk & Co., to determine the rate of theft.
        Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
        2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
        2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
        2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
          I wonder where most of those occur.....NY? CA?
          Everywhere!! But mostly Coastal regions west/east....central/southern areas get more trucks stolen than cars.

Integras have been a high target for years.....soooo many theft titled GSRs and Type R teggys now....its tough to find a clean titled one or any at all for the matter because they have been trashed, stripped, parted or rebuilt. No fun
          ________
          Hairy live
          Last edited by accord4thgen; 05-12-2011, 11:10 AM.
          無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
            Everywhere!! But mostly Coastal regions west/east....central/southern areas get more trucks stolen than cars.

Integras have been a high target for years.....soooo many theft titled GSRs and Type R teggys now....its tough to find a clean titled one or any at all for the matter because they have been trashed, stripped, parted or rebuilt. No fun
            yeah tell me about it. i was browsing through ebay for Integras and i swear only about 4 or 5 were clean titles or non molested.
            "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

out of the 3 years ive been in college...... atleast 9 of my friends had their integs stolen at a college campus

average of 3 integs per a year. sucks

thats not including my homies who had their preludes/civics stolen.

my ex girlfriend's gsr got stolen right outside her house minutes after i left

Comment

our accords are safe!
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

i work at an acura dealer, and about one gets towed in a week, theft recovery... hell one got broken into on our lot (service customer)
                  dirty accord->
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...threadid=13407
                  crappy website

Comment

I dont like integra's unless they are GSR's or Type R's

Comment

Sucks Integras are soo high on the list.

:looks around paranoid:

Comment

yeah thats why you need to secure the bitch. Lowjack owns you

Comment

Working...
                        X