this ever happen to you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this ever happen to you?

say your racing someone and you clearly pull on them say about 3 cars and press on the brakes to slow down, then they pass you and flash their hazards... that pisses me off...
    You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

check out the kill thread i just posted...teg started to pull for about 10 secs then slowed down and i blew past him...

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I just ignore people like them thos are the ones that are afraid to lose and will hit you or crash into you because their feelings got hurt. Thats a bad situation to be in. Its like they are determined to win thats good and all but the bad about it they dont know when enoughs enough and end up risking their own lives aswell as another persons life.

Comment

how about the ones that come flyin up behind you at like 90 when your doin about 60 and then pass you and throw on the hazzards and claim that they "wasted" you.

Comment

ricer flyby is what I've learned it to be.

what really gets me is guys who try to race at a stoplight/sign when you have a car in front of you and would hit it if you tried to outrun their ride.
          Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

umm, thats why you hit the hazards first...you avoid any conflict at all
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by Shippo
              ricer flyby is what I've learned it to be.

i thought the term was RACER FLYBY?

like for instance.... if a lambo flys by you at breaking speeds is that a RICER flyby?

Comment

I actually have had this happen once... 'twas pretty funny. Poor little hatch was slow as balls, I had been slowing down for a good 6-7 seconds. Oh well, whatever he wants to think...

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                  i thought the term was RACER FLYBY?

like for instance.... if a lambo flys by you at breaking speeds is that a RICER flyby?

not quite, unless it proclaims victory over a car that isn't even racing it or beat it (lmao...) and then it comes flying by you after the race and proclaims victory even though your on your breaks.
                  Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

the good ole ricer fly by....

i F'in hate it

Formerly 91AccordExR33
                    11.68 @ 127mph
                    417whp/375wtq
                    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

This shit happened to me yesterday vs a fuckin camry for crying out loud. I basically had to brake in order not to be a dumbass and cause an accident but this guy didnt give a shit. He hit the gas and nearly clipped the car in front. When it comes to shit like that, no way man, he could blaze the hazards for all I care, Ill keep my shit intact especially with 4 passengers in the car.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                        umm, thats why you hit the hazards first...you avoid any conflict at all
                        WERD How come I never thought of that? Huahahaha hilarious

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

last night i was driving minding my own business and there was a montero in the left lane next to me, he was about 3 cars ahead, all the sudden i hear him floor it for like 5 seconds and then flash his hazards... i got behind him and flashed my hazards too, was pretty funny... then he floored it again when i was behind him and nearly flipped over on the wet road.
                          You have been defeated by a car with child locks, how embarassing...

"I noticed my f22 felt "healthier" until it blew up." <Myk>

Comment

this has never happened to me, but i have friends that do that to the ''serious racers'' to piss them off. later.
                            Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

i had a guy try and do a fly by, burn the shit out of his ass. and when he caught up with me at a light, he tried to toss a bottel at my car

Comment

Working...
                              X