Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most..."comprehensive"...PDA phone out???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the most..."comprehensive"...PDA phone out???

Ahhh I've gone through so much with phones in the past 2 weeks it's awful. I damaged the screen on my Treo and had to get a new phone...I got a Blackberry and that got stolen in BK, and I bought one for my brother, but it came and was damaged so I'm in the midst of a claim with Paypal...

But...I have insurance on my Blackberry, I can fix the screen on the Treo myself, and probably get my brother's broken Blackberry fixed. So once that's all done I have like $400-500 worth of phones I'd be willing to ditch for something better than the Treo 650...

So basically does anyone know of any unlocked GSM PDAs I can get within my budget that are better than the Treo? Right now I have my heart set on the Ericsson P910i...

Thoughts???

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

MDA

or... as known by verizon... the XV6700
    Last edited by Phempa; 07-28-2006, 09:02 AM.

Comment

T-Mobile's MDA is pretty fuckin' awesome.. thats the phone I was using for a while at work.

I also have a Blackberry 7105T, it's ok.. but my other model is better.

As of right now, the newest phone/PDA I've been using is the Motorola A1200. I would never go back to anything else.. blows the MDA, Treo, and Blackberry out of the water.
      Adam - Retired OG member from '03
      2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
      2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
      2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

i was thinking about that ericsson one, but the lack of WiFi turned me off to it.

sill in search of the sub $300, wifi enabled phone or PDA phone

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

My current means of communication.. and I have about 30 small flip phones laying around here too, lol.. the benefits of working for coprorate T-Mobile.
          Adam - Retired OG member from '03
          2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
          2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
          2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

I was looking into the cingular 8125...any one hear about or have one of these?

Buying Your Tan Interior Parts ( Click Here )
            .::.My Member's Ride Section.::.
            .::._____My Myspace______.::.

Comment

It has to be an unlocked phone compatible with T-Mobile...I'm still set on the p910* though, to say the least it's intense.

Originally posted by lordoja
              im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

hey glorry i have that phone its the shit the only bad thing is that its outdated to todays pda phones due to it being out since 01 or 02....i have had mine for well over a year now and havent complain about it if u have any questions about the phone let me know...im into the whole cell phone thing as my friend is a wholesaler and gets all the new shitsss
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Working...
                X