Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 Accord....60k miles!

http://dallas.craigslist.org/car/187012683.html

Man, I should pick that up if I had the money....especially since it's only 3500.

Honestly to be upfront and not an ass. You can do better there are cheaper cb7's out there with less to little work needed to be done not even body work minor shit thats worth half the amount that these people are asking for its way too much. A cb now is worth tops 1,500 tops!

Comment

Oh, alright, well I guess my morale has just been dropped to the Hezbollah level...

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
        Honestly to be upfront and not an ass. You can do better there are cheaper cb7's out there with less to little work needed to be done not even body work minor shit thats worth half the amount that these people are asking for its way too much. A cb now is worth tops 1,500 tops!
        its 3500 because it has very low miles. just because it is an old car doesn't mean it doesn't have any life in it. the year of the car does not matter, it's how many miles it has.

Comment

wtf dude I paid like 4k for mine last year I had to pay tax on like 5500 cause thats what they said the book value was and theres lx's and ex's going for like 5k here even with like 300000kms there like 3k prices are cdn but the exchange rate is amlost the same

My Members Ride Page

Comment

That could be a good deal esp in TX (shouldn't be rust). As long as it wasn't kept sitting outside forever. Also that doesn't mean it might not need a timing belt service and new belts, hoses, tires...
            '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
            EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

my accord when i bought it had 65,xxx miles on it, just serviced, and i only paid $2500 for it.

alloy wheels too.

but. i did also buy it from within my family...so they might of given me a deal....

Comment

Originally posted by npor
                my accord when i bought it had 65,xxx miles on it, just serviced, and i only paid $2500 for it.

alloy wheels too.

but. i did also buy it from within my family...so they might of given me a deal....
                uh yeah you got a deal for sure. i've said this time and time again, CB7s go for a lot more out here on the west coast and probably south too. i suppose they aren't worth as much on the east coast because they are all rusting to death.

a clean 92-93 that hasn't been beat on can easily fetch $3500 here on the left coast.

and with gas prices being the way they are, Hondas are starting to turn into gold.
                "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

i got mine for 2 grand even with only 96k on it...but i was taking it off a friends hands.
                  1993 CB7
                  2001 BB6

Comment

A cb now is worth tops 1,500 tops!
                    I've been looking for my mom. I can't find one that hasn't been beat to hell for what you're saying they're worth. Hell I can't find much for that much period.

Comment

Working...
                    X