Po-po Behind you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mxcx
    Thats what I usually do. Or give him the nod. They usually like that and leave me alone.
    the nod!! yeah, they love that shit... makes them feel important i guess..... but i dont trip... they forget that they're people just like us, it's just that with their job comes more power... but i'm not afraid of no cop . i'm a people person, so yeah.... but one time, and i kid you not, i was driving around, it was dark out, and right in front of me there's a police cruiser just cruising right..... so i'm just keeping my distance, then i see him swerve out of the way... so i'm like WTF!? he swerved and kept going but when i got closer i noticed that he had swerved to avoid hitting a bumper that was on the road from an accident that had, i guess just recently happened, because there was a van on someones lawn, two cars parked elsewhere from their intial spots, and a bunch of people standing outside... looked like they had just gotten out of the van... anyway, I'm like WTF!?!?!? i know this cop saw that.... so i chase this cruiser down!!! tell him off politely for not stoppin' to do his job.... then i called 911 and requested for the paramedics and shit like that..... i was pissed some cops just dont give a shit
    by the way, the cop tried giving me shit for "posing a danger" to him and his vehicle.... i was like, "what!? what's your badge number? i'm gonna get you fired for neglecting your duties." i drove off calling him an asshole.... i thought he would've chased me down but no! seemed like a fat lazy one... i was ontop of the world that night
    R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

the nod is a good one. I always make eye contact with them or at least look at them. honestly, if you got nothing to hide you got nothing to be afraid of. But cops never bother me, stock exhaust, stock suspension, they never look twice. I did 70 in a 45 with a cop going the other way, he didn't even hit the brakes.
      Shift_BOOST

BOOM!

Comment

those damn crown vics man....

funny story.

a few weeks ago, my family had a get together, so they sent me to blockbuster to rent a movie, and block buster is around a police station, so it feels like being around a bee hive. Well, I was going up the street, and coming onto my street was a cop. im in my supra and doing like 1 or 2 mph below the limit. so one pulls out onto the street and pulls to the shoulder, im still a little of a distance, not to far. and i can tell when the second crusier saw me, he completely rolled through the stopand was in my lane next to the other car that was on the shoulder. so two cops total now. so the second car is completely stopped, in my lane. So i slow to a stop waiting patiently.then he goes slowly and I continue, right behind the cruiser. and after I go, the one on the shoulder gets behind me. so i have a car in front and right behind me. Then i get to the shopping center where the block buster and the police station is. I pass the first drive way entrance, so i just stay in the turning lane at a red light to come in on the other entrance.

so now, the cops stay in the right lane, while im in the turning lane, so theres a car right next to me, then the other car behind that one, and guess what, now theres a THIRD car that came out from hiding some where behind that one, so now, there are a total of three cars, all lined up, right next to me.

so i make sure there isnt a NO TURN ON RED, then turn, and once i turn, one by one the cruisers turn from the left lane. and the begin to follow me. I turn into the driveway slow, and they follow. I am doing like 2 mph at this point. im like barely crawling. so i keep going straight right into a spot in front of block buster. and the cruiser directly behind me blocks me into the parkinig space, the second cruiser passes him and block the row leading to the west exit and the third one blocks the row for the east entrance (The one we came through.) They fucking trapped me! I looked into my rear view and i see the cop running my plates (which was pretty useless because my car is de-registered in california as i was running a temporary registration card. Im being completely honest, i was having a bit of a bad day, so i could care less and i have an attitude like fuck it i dont care take the car if you want (i dont say any thing, but i know im not doing anything wrong) And, im dressed really nice because of the family get together. I shut my car door and look over at the car directly behind me. he looks at me, then goes behind the car blocking the west entrance, and the third car follows him. then they get back on the street THEY WERE ON before they followed me into the parking lot.

gah fucking cops

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by elositocandela
          drive normal and try to lose them a little i dont like cops on the side/back/front of me so yeah

If I see they are kinda following me I like to make weird turn off's and see if they still follow me. if they do. I'll make as many weird turns then drive into a store and get out and walk in. If they pull into the store too, I alway give them a "WTF" look.

I HATE COPS.
          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X