No announcement yet.

Po-po Behind you...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i just act normal. i've been pulled over and warned so many times about bullshit things that they can't ticket me for all the time so it's become second nature for me lol. whenever i'm on my way home from my girlfriend's house late at night i always get followed all the way to my house by a cop...literally about 80% of the times i drive home from her house. but when i pull in my driveway he just keeps goin by. just waitin for one of the fuckers to put his sirens and lights on me at like 3am in front of my house and wake my whole neighborhood up and have them all think it's a fuckin drug bust or something just because a cop has nothing else to do at that time.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      fuck the popo. i woulda really pulled over and asked why he as following and tailgating me. fuck that shit, i really dont put up with fucking cops abusing their power and thinking they are superior to us. I also hate being stereotyped, and i get that shit just because i drive a honda.

when cops do that, i just do my normal thing. i dont care because they cant do shit about it. I also have a recorder and a camera in my car, so if they try to make up shit, ill just take them to court and show the evidence. i fucking hate dick cops.
      I find it funny that you hate being "stereotyped" but you're stereotyping all cops...
      My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

put the blunt out............ naw but seriously i never get tailed... they usually leave me alone...

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
          I find it funny that you hate being "stereotyped" but you're stereotyping all cops...
          reading pwns you.

i said DICK COPS. not cops, or all cops, but dick cops.

how am i stereotyping?

i never said they are ALL something, or anything at all.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I rev, give them the eye, and then we're off.

Comment

Originally posted by d2privat11
              I rev, give them the eye, and then we're off.
              and he pulls you over and your busted

Comment

Cops do that just to F* with you. The more "un-normal" you act when a cop is on your ass, the more it just fuels him to pull you over for some stupid reason.

For example:

I was driving around in my then Civic, from Maryland to New York City...this trooper just tails me for at least 2 miles. I act normal, smoke a ciggy, act like im talking to my girl...the trooper then just drives away, exits off and that was that.

Dont sweat it, remember CB7TUNER faithfuls, KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!! KNOW AND UNDERSTAND YOUR AMENDMENTS!!!

Fight back against crooked cops & troopers!!

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Originally posted by Accord13&BA4
                  Dont sweat it, remember CB7TUNER faithfuls, KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!! KNOW AND UNDERSTAND YOUR AMENDMENTS!!!

Fight back against crooked cops & troopers!!

A-FUCKING-MEN!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I like to not notice the cop. Drop to 4th gear, hit m4d vtech!!!1111!!yo. The get pulled over, bitched out and ticketed. On my birthday.

True story.
                    members/ride | the/website
                    180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

LOL ^ I was arrested on my 17th birthday spent 4 hours in jail while my friends were out partying.

I don't get hassled by cops while i'm driving. My friends all think my cars a grandma car. Its good, I went to illegal drags a few months ago, we were meeting up at McDonalds, im in the parking lot with 30-50 other cars, the cops blocked off the entrance and exit and were giving all the "hot" cars a roadworthy. I just pretended I was a grandma and drove my shit away laughing. But if they're sitting behind me, I usually find a tiny side street to pull down just to see if they follow. I hate the fucking pigs though.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

nothing worst than a popo is behind you for a long time with a suspended lisense thats the worst feeling ever!! dont worry my lisense is not suspended any more
                        R.I.P

Comment

i waved at this one cop and he waved back. he was cool.
                          my 91 cb7
                          Originally posted by 4doorfury
                          I swear, if I hit a raccoon I'll just keep pushing him, there's no way he's going to fit underneath the car

Comment

yea, i always look to see which cop it is to wonder if i served him coffee recently!
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Im not too worried about cops on streets. All I do is shift at lower rpms to stifle the exhaust. CHP (california highway patrol) is what keeps me on my toes.

...adjust accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by wlfpck
                                i waved at this one cop and he waved back. he was cool.
                                Thats what I usually do. Or give him the nod. They usually like that and leave me alone.
                                To-Do List for Today
                                Be Awesome

Comment

Working...
                                X