• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf?

Used Car Condition Guarantee by Seller on eBay Motors
    Verified Member Confirmation
    Used Car Condition Guarantee by Seller on eBay Motors
    Used Car Condition Guarantee by Seller on eBay Motors Used Car Condition Guarantee by Seller on eBay Motors

Congratulations - You Are Approved To Buy!

Hello dear Customer,

This is a confirmation e-mail regarding authenticity of Timothy Fedders Vehicle Purchase Protection membership.

Seller Name: Timothy Fedders
    Spacer Spacer Spacer
    A Verified Member in good standing.
    Spacer
    Spacer
    Spacer Spacer Identity and/or Contact Information Verified. Spacer
    Spacer
    Spacer Continues to meet strict Membership Criteria.
    Spacer
    Spacer Committed to Dispute Resolution and Mediation.
    Spacer
    Spacer Item Mitsubishi : Eclipse is backed by Vehicle Purchase's
    Buyer Protection Policy - up to $20,000.00.
    Spacer
    Spacer The criteria for Vehicle Purchase Protection Membership.
    Spacer Spacer Spacer
    Spacer
    The Vehicle Purchase Protection Membership, along with other factors, can substantially lower the risks of buying online. The Membership is a guarantee of a successful transaction or of a Seller's performance.
    Spacer
    Contact the Seller at fedders1234@yahoo.com
    Spacer

Certified by eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection
    Spacer
    Spacer Spacer
    Check Mark of Approval Superior Selling Track Record
    Check Mark of Approval History of Resolving Disputes
    Check Mark of Approval Disclose pricing, shipping and return policies
    Check Mark of Approval
    Address all customer issues within two business days

Important. Please read.

Currently, Timothy Fedders can provide a Vehicle Purchase Protection Coverage up to US $20,000.00. Transactions with this eBay seller are covered by purchase protection against fraud and description errors. For your safety, this account was locked today, for 30 days time period. The seller is unable to withdraw any money from it, within this period.

Complete your eBay transaction in 5 easy steps:
    1) Buyer and seller agree on the transaction terms and a selling price. Seller contacts eBay with the transaction details;

2) eBay accepts the transaction and offers purchase protection to the buyer (if the transaction is declined, no further action is required from either the buyer or the seller);

3) The buyer receives an invoice and completes payment to Vehicle Purchase Protection Program Department. After the payment is received by eBay Vehicle Purchase department and approved the seller will initiate the delivery. The seller has three business days to send the buyer and eBay the tracking number of the shipment. If no tracking number is provided, a full refund is immediately sent to the buyer;

4) The buyer receives the merchandise and has two days to inspect it. If it is complete and as described, the buyer should accept the merchandise. If he refuses the merchandise, the buyer must ship the merchandise back to the seller within three business days.

5) After the inspection period is over (2 business days), the buyer must contact us with the result of the inspection. If the buyer refuses the merchandise, the refund will be sent to the buyer after the tracking number for the returned shipment is verified.
    Should you need a refund for this transaction, the insured amount will be taken from the seller's purchase protection account and sent to you. The refund is sent to your bank account, or by check or money order. The way you are refunded is at your choice. You have 30 days from the above verification date to request a refund. Refund requests are processed within 3 days.
    The insurer of this transaction is eBay Inc., located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125, United States of America.

The account is managed by eBay's SquareTrade center. This transaction is supervised by eBay's SafeHarbor team.

***** CONDITIONS TO BE MET BEFORE YOU MAY ASK FOR A REFUND *****
    Here are the situations suitable for a refund request:
    1) If the item doesn't arrive and/or the seller stops communications after the payment was received;
    2) If the merchandise you receive has different specifications than the ones you agreed on;
    3) If your merchandise arrives in a much longer period than the one you agreed on (more than 15 days from the payment clearance day);

For cases 2) and 3) you have to send back the merchandise to the seller prior to ask for your refund. If you did not pay the seller by the payment method required by us, your refund request will be declined.

Important Usage Guidelines:
    1. The contact information should only be used for resolving matters related to eBay. Any other use is strictly prohibited.
    2. This transaction is protected by eBay services such as insurance, feedback and dispute resolution.
    3. You may buy and sell with confidence in all transactions with this eBay member as long as eBay is mediating the transaction.
    4. Should you need to dispute this transaction, keep the transaction number at hand when contacting eBay. Any complaints must be filed within 30 days from the verification date.

Seller will use DAS door to door delivery.

eBay member Timothy Fedders is going to use DAS Auto Transport Services to deliver the car to your door. The delivery will take maximum 5 days. The vehicle will be insured and will have a 30 days return policy.

Disclaimer

Do not pay with a cash transfer for a transaction eBay never insured. Never use Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram to pay a seller which credibility and payment address was not verified by us. You are most likely to lose your money and never receive the merchandise you paid for. If a seller requires a cash transfer and the item is not covered by eBay purchase protection, please do not participate.

If you encounter any problems with this transaction, please contact us.
    When contacting our support team, use the reply feature so that all previous correspondences are included in your email. Otherwise, we will not be able to process your request.
    To ask for a refund, simply reply to this notification and enter in the subject line:
    Refund request for eBay Transaction #4634894175

eBay Logo
    Copyright © 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the eBay User Agreement and Privacy Policy.

used condoms? wtf

i got this email after i asked a question about a car?
    and here is the email he sent me
    and this looks really fimiluar some how?
    Hello,
    I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and away from a computer. The price that I want to obtain is $5,200 (including shipping and insurance charges)with a $2,900 down payment. The price is considerably lower then others on the market because I need to sell it really fast.
    The car has all the services done at the dealership. The vehicle was never crashed, abused or raced. I always garaged it and serviced it, kept very good care of it!. The vehicle is currently located in Burlington KY but unfortunately I am in Tucson AZ, planning to open a business here and I don't think I can come sooner then next month. However I can arrange for the paperworks from here and I can talk to a shipping company to deliver the vehicle to your address.
    I think it's impossible to buy a vehicle for such a big amount without having an inspection first. So I had a look on eBay and I saw they could help us with this. Since the transaction worths a lot of money they've suggested to make the deal only through eBay so that we won't have any problems.
    If you decide to buy all the papers are ready,just needed to be signed by you.
    If you decide not to buy for a serious reason(of course after the inspection) then you can just ask the shipping company to send it back to my address with no extra cost(shipping is payed in advance by me).I think this is the fastest,safest and most fair solution we can have.
    If you are interested to purchase the vehicle please provide me the following information's:
    -your full name and address for shipping
    -your phone #
    If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay during the next hours with details about your purchase.
    Thank you,
    Timothy Fedders

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Looks pretty suspect to me.

^^ Clicky for Members Ride! ^^

Comment

yea know shit i have seen someting like this before but i can't remember where

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
          yea know shit i have seen someting like this before but i can't remember where
          "If there is ever any doubt, there is no doubt...."

Don't do it.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i live in tucson, if you need me to check anything out

(note, didn't read whole post... just skimmed through and saw "tucson, az")

Comment

well it was a email that i got from ebay....... little strange i was just wanting to see if you all had something like this happen to any of you.

and does any one remember that site i posted about the repoed cars?

this SEEMS ALOT! like that and that was a scam and a half

used condoms? wtf

Comment

Phempha it said people that lived in Tucson smell really bad and are ugly as hell....

jk.

Comment

so that explains my gawdawful stench

joking

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                    well it was a email that i got from ebay....... little strange i was just wanting to see if you all had something like this happen to any of you.

and does any one remember that site i posted about the repoed cars?

this SEEMS ALOT! like that and that was a scam and a half
                    ebay doesnt send shit like that. it was probably the scammer ebay.

ive gotten shit like this from ebay and paypal, its all bs.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Lol, Phempha, was this you I saw in the news?

Man lifts car off trapped cyclist in US
                      Saturday Jul 29 06:14 AEST
                      A hefty bystander at a road accident in southern Arizona heaved a car clean off a trapped teenage cyclist, possibly saving his life, police said.

Eighteen-year-old Kyle Holtrust was struck by a car as he pedaled along a Tucson highway late on Wednesday and pinned beneath it, city police said.

Tucson paintshop worker Tom Boyle grabbed the Chevrolet Camaro car and lifted it, allowing the driver to haul the injured cyclist clear.

"He lifted that side of the car completely off the ground," police spokesman Frank Amado said.

Amado said Holtrust was being treated in hospital and was expected to make a full recovery.

Local media said Boyle is 1.93 metres tall and weighs 136kg.

"It was outstanding," Amado said. "It is quite unusual to have that strength."
                      Last edited by Mealsy; 07-30-2006, 03:30 AM.

Comment

yessir!!!!!
                        that's me!

I used to be able to lift Chevy pickup's and muscle cars... but with my old age it's compacts only from here on out

joking... quote the story though.

happened not too far from me

Comment

Working...
                        X