Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember Screech from Saved by the Bell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guy had money and blew it, its his lost he didn't invest and plan properly. His lost

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

I remember when the MicroMachines guy was a teacher on the show...the history teacher that talked really fast and everyone thought they were going to fail the final.

Gah, I didn't even like the show. Yet I've probably seen 70% of all the episodes. Go me.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
        I remember when the MicroMachines guy was a teacher on the show...the history teacher that talked really fast and everyone thought they were going to fail the final.

Gah, I didn't even like the show. Yet I've probably seen 70% of all the episodes. Go me.
        lol i remember that teacher just cant remember his name
        ________
        Ketamine rehab forums
        Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:14 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
        "2SIIC"
        Authentic Jerseys for sale
        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

i liked zachs big ass cell phone and high top cons, that shit was very 1990 pimp!

what was the name of the after school hangout?

what year did the show finally end?

Comment

Originally posted by jay78
            i liked zachs big ass cell phone and high top cons, that shit was very 1990 pimp!

what was the name of the after school hangout?

what year did the show finally end?
            Wasn't it The Maxx? With Max, the dumb magician who owned it. Didn't they have a dance off to save it?

Again, why do I remember this?

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
              Wasn't it The Maxx? With Max, the dumb magician who owned it. Didn't they have a dance off to save it?

Again, why do I remember this?
              Because saved by the bell is the shit.....and that magician guy had a hat that clapped.....now why do i remember that?
              Last edited by King James; 07-28-2006, 07:48 AM.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Your not the only one who remembers the hat that clapped....lol. And I think your right Mike, I think they did have a dance off when the Maxx burned down in the new class/years(w/e it was called).
                What about the deaf teacher? I remember what she looked like, but not her name.
                And why was there always something up with one of the girls. Like one was always spazzy/acted weird at points in the show. It was always not Kelly or Lisa. It was like, Nikki, Jessie, and Alex in the college years.

Comment

lol this thread is gonna go on forever cause it looks like everyone is coming out with new things to talk about in saved by the bell i have the first 2 season but for some reason i dont think its right cause it says the first season started in 89 but when i saw an episode of saved by the bell it said 88 or 87 either one and plus the first episode in the DVD didnt say pilot i think it said something maxx
                  ________
                  Nexium Side Effect
                  Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:16 AM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

Originally posted by TekSi
                    Your not the only one who remembers the hat that clapped....lol. And I think your right Mike, I think they did have a dance off when the Maxx burned down in the new class/years(w/e it was called).
                    What about the deaf teacher? I remember what she looked like, but not her name.
                    And why was there always something up with one of the girls. Like one was always spazzy/acted weird at points in the show. It was always not Kelly or Lisa. It was like, Nikki, Jessie, and Alex in the college years.
                    It burned down in the New Class? Then which was the dance off with Casey Casem in it? I thought that was to raise funds for something. That was definitely the episode with the clapping hat...because there was an applause meter and the hat was clapping in synch with it.

There's actually a facebook group at my school called Jessie Spano's Official "There's Never Any Time," So Let's Get Addicted To Caffeine Pills Club...so yeah.

Comment

I think it was to keep the Maxx open because Max was losing business, but I'm not too sure, because there were so many events there. The only reason why I remember it burning down in the new class is because Slater came back from college for that episode. Woo hoo to more useless info.

Lol to the facebook group. I remember that episode too. I used to watch the show every day because there was nothing on tv in the morning.
                      Last edited by TekSi; 07-28-2006, 04:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TekSi
                        I think it was to keep the Maxx open because Max was losing business, but I'm not too sure, because there were so many events there. The only reason why I remember it burning down in the new class is because Slater came back from college for that episode. Woo hoo to more useless info.

Lol to the facebook group. I remember that episode too. I used to watch the show every day because there was nothing on tv in the morning.
                        I still watch the show everyday.....cuz well theres still nuthin on tv in the mornings lol......Does ne one remember the one where Zach, Slater, and Screech went all ganster and started a rap group for one episode?

Comment

yea i remember that episode but i havent seen it in the longest
                          ________
                          Side effects of depakote
                          Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:16 AM.

"2SIIC"

Comment

im assuming the live audience consisted of there fan base (9-14yr olds) but i still hated how they over-laughed at every joke, and made that ooooohhhhhhh! noise when something "sexy" happened.

for this reason i never got into the 70s show. it seemed to have that same lame feel as sbtb.

my years of watching the bayside gang were so great because i was a kid and didnt know any better.
                            i couldnt sit through 5 min. of sbtb these days.

ps- id like to see a pic of there rap group.

Comment

http://www.planetvids.com/html/Saved...-Bell-Rap.html

Comment

Working...
                              X