• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol $1500 for this

Link
    Details:
    90 Accord EX
    Complete maintence always done, all maintence records for the life of the car, oil changed every 3500 miles religiously. Everything works on it.

Salvaged title, It just got hit 3 weeks ago in the rear driver side quarter panel by truck. Still drives fine.

Asking $1500.00
    Located in the San Francisco Bay Area

however i dont think i have ever seen those tails

hmm i wonder why that car got hit in tha rear quarter panel, probably 'cause that driver thought those lights were ugly as hell and tried to tell that driver of tha accord something about those taillights.
    Last edited by Shinobi; 07-22-2006, 08:49 PM.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

You mean taillights.

Comment

The amount of body-work to be done to get it looking straight, u can more than likely find a high mileage CB7 with a straight body for that price. Unless that has a h22 swap and loads of useful aftermarket parts, then parting that out (minus the one good tail lamp) it may be worth it?
        I need a custom turbo manifold built....
        707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
        "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
        '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
          hmm i wonder why that car got hit in tha rear quarter panel, probably 'cause that driver thought those lights were ugly as hell and tried to tell that driver of tha accord something about those headlights.
          haha, i was thinking the same thing!!! those awful looking tail lights were asking to be plowed into.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

whats that grill in the fender for?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

It's not a grille, but a vent with a flap. Peel back your trunk liner and you'll see it.
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Comment

id give him 200 for that...

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                  whats that grill in the fender for?
                  They're speed holes... Just like when those Civics drill holes on their rear bumper.

Comment

Originally posted by floored
                    however i dont think i have ever seen those tails
                    i_love_cb7

Comment

400-500 max, I paid that much for one without salvage title and its damage is replacing the fender and beating some dents out.
                      Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

Those are the cheapo DEPO tail lights that are horrible..wowzers and i thought that vent was to relieve cabin pressure..allowing you to close the doors easier and shit like that? Im sure it has more then one purpose...umm...i need to redo mine cuz after years of use the flap is stuck and it allows mad grime into the car making everything behind the trunk lining naste!

Comment

har har, i payed that much for my car, and it was in immaculate shape. bye bye original engine

Comment

Working...
                          X