Sick Of Snow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sick Of Snow!

OK, in the Cleveland area, we have had 60 months of blow ass weather. It was on October 2nd that I had a slight fender bender, and that was the first snow of the year, now that was 6 months ago, there is still snow in the forecast! I have Indians home opener tics for the 12th, and the weather now says 37 degrees with rain/snow showers! I mean, come on! WTF! I want some nice weather! I want to take my snow tires off!

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

it nice and warm in SUNNY florida!

^sold

Comment

i feel ya man...

snows all year up here where i live in my egloo and hunt whale with my pet beaver.
      Trites

1992 H23 powered CB7

Comment

haha, yeah, it sucks

Comment

gotta love that global warming

Comment

There was some snow falling on my way home from work... Whatthegoddamnhellisthisshit!?! It's APRIL! STOP SNOWING!!! Gwaaaaaahhhhh!

There, it's out of my system... for now.

But I swear... I'm gonna have someone's ass if I have to scrape my windshield before school tomorrow...

Comment

I enjoyed 75 degrees today in sunny Dallas Texas.
              Former: 90 Accord EX Coupe, 93 10th Anniversary in Frost White

1985 Volvo 245 manual [IPD lowering springs, IPD sway bars, OEM Virgo wheels, 1977 quad round headlights, 1978 grill]
              2001 Mazda B3000 SE 4x4 extended cab [stock except for CB radio]
              2008 Ford Escape XLT [bone stock]
              2015 Toyota Prius Three with solar roof [rear diffuser, Vision Cross wheels... cheaper than steelies!]

Comment

like deever was saying it was snowing yesterday its sucks. i cant wait for this weather to stop. I just checked the weather for the rest of the week it suppose to rain like every other day. its getting out of hand
                cb7 sold
                2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
                95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

yea wtf a week or 2 ago we almost hit 60 I believe now today I wake up with 3" of snow on the ground.
                  HSHO #3

Comment

Well you guys can live out in the dry ass west and have to ration your water in the summer. Fun fun fun. And everything being brown and dead is always beautiful to look at.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Deevergote
                      There was some snow falling on my way home from work... Whatthegoddamnhellisthisshit!?! It's APRIL! STOP SNOWING!!! Gwaaaaaahhhhh!

There, it's out of my system... for now.

But I swear... I'm gonna have someone's ass if I have to scrape my windshield before school tomorrow...
                      My thoughts exactly!

Comment

No snow this morning, so that's good... but my car didn't start again, so that's bad... I think I may have blown it up trying to fix it this afternoon

Comment

Working...
                        X