Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I've been in Ireland since Friday . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I've been in Ireland since Friday . . .

And Still havent seen one CB7. Im slightly disappointed.

driving on the other side of the road is crazy hard though. Ive only been able to try it once, my mom and her friend have done most of the driving. Im in Glalway at an internet cafe right now, because its sprinkling out, and being outside is useless. Were going to Dublin tommorow. Ive officially figured out that I dont really enjoy guiness, its too heavy for me.

Hopefully Ill get a chance to check back in before I get home, but this is the first time ive touched a computer conncted to the internet since I left.
    -Mark-
    CB7
    CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
    Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

sounds like fun, make sure to take some pics.

Comment

Aw man, Guiness is fuckin' great. Enjoy your time out there dude, take pics 'n' shit.

Comment

dont forget to river dance with the honey at the club. I hear they car cool but they dont take no shit.

Comment

sweet mark! didnt know you were going over there... enjoy it and take pictures!

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
          - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
          - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
          - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
          - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
          Current cars:
          - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
          - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Oh man, I'm so jealous. I really want to travel to Ireland sometime, I think it would be fun. Plus I guess I'm elgible for dual citizenship, so I wanna try that out too.

Comment

So far, I have like 250 pictures, in the first 3 days. Im sure ill double that by the end of the trip. its amazing here, it really is. anyone who has the chance to go should really take advantage of it. be prepared to not have acess to the internet if youre not staying in a city though, because outside of cities, theres really not much civilization. the little towns have a main street with a few shops, and thats a big size town. The food here is awesome though. a little on the expensive side, but still really awesome.
              -Mark-
              CB7
              CD5

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                So far, I have like 250 pictures, in the first 3 days. Im sure ill double that by the end of the trip. its amazing here, it really is. anyone who has the chance to go should really take advantage of it. be prepared to not have acess to the internet if youre not staying in a city though, because outside of cities, theres really not much civilization. the little towns have a main street with a few shops, and thats a big size town. The food here is awesome though. a little on the expensive side, but still really awesome.
                thats one of the best parts meng...getting away from civilization and getting in touch with one.
                I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k
                  thats one of the best parts meng...getting away from civilization and getting in touch with one.
                  tell me about it Wes. i used to love going up to my mom's place on the Oregon coast. she lived about 30 miles away from any town. it was a great retreat to just go out there and relax. she even had a creek running through the back yard! alas, she sold the place and moved back to the city. she was tired of having to drive a half hour to go shopping n shit. ah well, was nice while it lasted.
                  "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Nice man

I used to backpack all over the world. Ireland is the one places i missed out due to my lack of, "funds" then. I was pissed. I wanted to drink fresh Guiness and eat some good food and drink some more fresh Guiness
                    Nevertheless, have a great time, try to find some sort of Import scene there, i know Ireland has some dope cars if you look hard enough.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
                    1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

Little update I guess. Im in a mall in Dublin, my mom and sister decided they wanted to doa little shopping, and I brought my computer along with me (luckily) so Im on the wireless connection in the food court. Its really nice in this city, even better than other cities Ive been in in the states. Yesterday when I was in Galway I kept remarking to myself about how clean it is, and this place seems to be even cleaner! Were going on a double decker tour bus soon, so I should be able to get a ton of good pictures of the sights from there. Maybe Ill even get to spend some more time online, but I doubt Ill be on again till i get home sunday.

Still havent seen a CB7! boo. (for the record, I havent even seen a CD5)
                      -Mark-
                      CB7
                      CD5

Comment

Good stuff. Get over to a honda dealer and get some flat side moldings to pack in your suitcase.

Comment

I wanna travel!

Comment

I'm going to Ireland next Spring. My mother in law (well, soon to be) has a friend that married an Irish guy. They have a house in NJ, and a house in Ireland. They're going back there in the Spring, and invited us along

I can't wait. I know it's rather soggy, but I hear it's absolutely beautiful. I'm a large part Irish as well, so I'd like to see some of where my family history comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                              And Still havent seen one CB7.
                              have you seen any of these?

later.
                              Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Working...
                              X