R & R from Iraq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

R & R from Iraq

well guys, i finally got home 3 days ago, and i got about 12 left until i gotta go back. i will be updating my members ride page here shortly with some pics of my progress so far. so stop by and leave your feedback positive or negative, i could care less. just be honest, lol.

Your "ride thread" link goes to a regional forum.......
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

it does??? hang on, ill check it...

Comment

yea it did, i fixed it. i just assumed it still worked, i never thought that would happen. has the site changed recently or something, cause i didnt change it to that. wierd.

Comment

Ya, well I've had the same link since Jan and the URL should never change for a particular thread..... unless it's moved by a MOD perhaps.

Your car looks dope though, I want to see it with those new Rota Slips on thur....
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

aight, ill probly just take all the wheels off the car and drive them up to discount tire and have them mount and balance the rotas, then bring them back and put the rear ones on and take a pic. front end of the car is totally disassembled right now, so i cant put those on. but im dieing to see those rims on the car, lol.

Comment

Members Ride Thread Updated

Comment

Well guys I'm sad to say that my work here is done for now, as of this afternoon I'll be on a plane headed back to Iraq. Just wanted to thank everyone for their continued support of all the troops over there fighting. Keep up the good work on all your projects, as I will be checking in from time to time. Peace.

Comment

stay safe over there, buddy

I had a friend go over there for 18 months (has a SWEET 04 Accord v6/6mt to show for it), and he just found out he may have to go back for another 12 months

it's all for the money, brotha

your CB7 is sick as all hell, can't wait to see all the finishing touches when you come home for good.

I respect you for what you do.
                  It's something I'd never have the guts to pull off.

Comment

Be safe man...Hope everything goes well over there. Clean Ride too :Tu:

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thanx for all your support guys, i just landed in kuwait. tomorrow we should be leaving for iraq, so wish me luck. peace.

Comment

Originally posted by LawdoG247
                        thanx for all your support guys, i just landed in kuwait. tomorrow we should be leaving for iraq, so wish me luck. peace.
                        Good luck man, God bless....
                        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

great news fellas two days from now i will be chillin at home once again, my second year in iraq has come to an end. hopefully this will be the last time, cause in three months im out of the army. hope to be goin to some meets in atlanta soon. peace.

Comment

Originally posted by LawdoG247
                            great news fellas two days from now i will be chillin at home once again, my second year in iraq has come to an end. hopefully this will be the last time, cause in three months im out of the army. hope to be goin to some meets in atlanta soon. peace.
                            Good deal, bud!

Comment

where in iraq were you?
                              i am at camp warrior(kirkuk) now

Comment

Working...
                              X