Help me out w/ a Beverage Survey! [Beer this time!] *brief*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me out w/ a Beverage Survey! [Beer this time!] *brief*

Hello all. with marketing comes research which means the use of a survey in this case (yea, i hate em too). but i would be much appreciative if some of yall could complete the this survery within the next several days or so.

responses will be kept confidential, responders kept anonymous blah blah blah and all that good stuff.

i realize this isnt the easiest method of administering this survery, but ive got to collect a good number and if yall could take a few minutes to do this, that would be grrrreat. ill take as many as i can get from here! lol.

here we go, the survey is pretty straight forward, so if you do choose to complete it, just [QUOTE/] the survey i provided and either Bold [B/] or delete the other options.

you can post in this thread, PM it to me, or e-mail it to me ( kcrocker@gmail.com ). you choose, whatever is easier for you, as im trying to make this as painless as possible.

so please keep the answers honest mature. i mean, this isnt really that big of a deal, as i could botch all the surveys myself to achieve my desired predictions for this report, but im trying to keep it semi-honest. i mean, if i was getting paid for this, id be taking it a hell of a lot more seriously, ya know.

THANK YOU ALL WHO PARTICIPATE!

any questions, feel free to ask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE MARK YOUR RESPONSE TO THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS.
    THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING.

1. Are you at least 21 years of age? 1 yes 2 no

2. Would you consider yourself a beer consumer? 1 yes 2 no

if your answer is “yes”, please continue with the remainder of the survey.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    SECTION A. QUESTIONS ABOUT ATTITUDES AND PURCHASE BEHAVIOR

3. Following are statements regarding your attitude towards beer purchases. For each statement please CIRCLE ONE NUMBER to show your feelings of agreement or disagreement with the statement.

Strongly Disagree (being 1)..........Strongly Agree (being 7)

People notice when I buy the most expensive brand of beer. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Buying a high priced beer makes me feel good about myself. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Buying a most expensive brand of beer makes me feel classy. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I enjoy the prestige of buying a high priced brand of beer. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    It says something to people when I buy the higher priced beer. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    My friends will think I am cheap if I consistently buy the lowest priced beer. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I have purchased the most expensive brand of beer just because I knew other people would notice. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I think others make judgments about me by the brands of beer I purchase. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Even for a relatively inexpensive product, I think that buying a costly brand is impressive. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

SECTION B. QUESTIONS ABOUT PREFERENCE

We would now like to ask you a few questions about your preferences in regards to beer.

4. On average, how often do you purchase beer?
    1 Daily
    2 A couple times per week
    3 Once a week
    4 A couple times per month
    5 Once a month
    6 Don’t know

5. Which beer do you most prefer? 1 Domestic 2 Imported

Why?_________________________

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? __________________

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? ___________________

8. If your answers to questions 6 and 7 are different, please provide a reason. ______________________

SECTION C. GENERAL QUESTIONS ABOUT PURCHASE DECISIONS

9. What roles do each of the following play when making your beer purchase decision?

(1)Not influential at all (2)Somewhat Influential (3)Very Influential

My appearance/image at social gatherings 1 2 3
    What other people would think of me 1 2 3
    Place of use (home/bar/etc.) 1 2 3
    Price of beer 1 2 3
    Quality of beer 1 2 3
    Brand of beer 1 2 3
    Taste of beer 1 2 3

The following classification questions are for statistical purposes only.

10. Your age: 1 21-30
    2 31-40
    3 41-50
    4 51-60
    5 Above 60

11. Your education:
    1 some or no high school
    2 high school graduate
    3 some college
    4 college graduate

12. What was the estimated total income of your household before taxes last year?
    1 Under $15,000
    2 $15,000 - $29,999
    3 $ 30,000 - $44,999
    .4 $45,000 - $59,999
     .5 $60,000 - $84,999
     .6 $85,000 or more

13. What is your employment status?
     .1 Full-time employment
    2 Part-time employment
    3 Unemployed/Retired
    4 Student

Originally posted by k-mart
    Hello all. with marketing comes research which means the use of a survey in this case (yea, i hate em too). but i would be much appreciative if some of yall could complete the this survery within the next several days or so.

responses will be kept confidential, responders kept anonymous blah blah blah and all that good stuff.

i realize this isnt the easiest method of administering this survery, but ive got to collect a good number and if yall could take a few minutes to do this, that would be grrrreat. ill take as many as i can get from here! lol.

here we go, the survey is pretty straight forward, so if you do choose to complete it, just [QUOTE/] the survey i provided and either Bold [B/] or delete the other options.

you can post in this thread, PM it to me, or e-mail it to me ( kcrocker@gmail.com ). you choose, whatever is easier for you, as im trying to make this as painless as possible.

so please keep the answers honest mature. i mean, this isnt really that big of a deal, as i could botch all the surveys myself to achieve my desired predictions for this report, but im trying to keep it semi-honest. i mean, if i was getting paid for this, id be taking it a hell of a lot more seriously, ya know.

3. Following are statements regarding your attitude towards beer purchases. For each statement please CIRCLE ONE NUMBER to show your feelings of agreement or disagreement with the statement.

My friends will think I am cheap if I consistently buy the lowest priced beer. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I have purchased the most expensive brand of beer just because I knew other people would notice. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    I think others make judgments about me by the brands of beer I purchase. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Even for a relatively inexpensive product, I think that buying a costly brand is impressive. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

We would now like to ask you a few questions about your preferences in regards to beer.

1 Daily
    3 Once a week
    5 Once a month
    6 Don’t know

Why?______why not?___________________

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? ______Budwieser (sp_) Bud light..____________

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? ____Bud light_______________

8. If your answers to questions 6 and 7 are different, please provide a reason. ______________________

9. What roles do each of the following play when making your beer purchase decision?

Price of beer 1 2 3
    Quality of beer 1 2 3
    Brand of beer 1 2 3
    Taste of beer 1 2 3

2 31-40
    3 41-50
    4 51-60
    5 Above 60

11. Your education:
    2 high school graduate
    3 some college
    4 college graduate

12. What was the estimated total income of your household before taxes last year?
    1 Under $15,000
    2 $15,000 - $29,999
    3 $ 30,000 - $44,999
    .4 $45,000 - $59,999
     .5 $60,000 - $84,999
    .6 $85,000 or more

2 Part-time employment
    3 Unemployed/Retired
    4 Student
    Here hope it helps!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
      Here hope it helps!
      sure does. i appreciate it wayne-o.

Comment

1 Daily
        3 Once a week
        5 Once a month
        6 Don’t know

Why?_it all tastes the same to me________________________

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? ___Micalob_______________

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? ___Micalob________________

Price of beer 1 2 3
        Quality of beer 1 2 3
        Brand of beer 1 2 3
        Taste of beer 1 2 3

2 31-40
        3 41-50
        4 51-60
        5 Above 60

11. Your education:
        2 high school graduate
        3 some college
        4 college graduate

1 Under $15,000
        2 $15,000 - $29,999
        3 $ 30,000 - $44,999
        .4 $45,000 - $59,999
         .5 $60,000 - $84,999
         .6 $85,000 or more

2 Part-time employment
        3 Unemployed/Retired
        4 Student
        later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

"By the way if anyone here is in advertising or marketing... kill yourself. No, no, no it's just a little thought. I'm just trying to plant seeds. Maybe one day, they'll take root - I don't know. You try, you do what you can. Kill yourself. Seriously though, if you are, do. Aaah, no really, there's no rationalisation for what you do and you are Satan's little helpers, Okay - kill yourself - seriously. You are the ruiner of all things good, seriously.

No this is not a joke, you're going, "there's going to be a joke coming," there's no fucking joke coming. You are Satan's spawn filling the world with bile and garbage. You are fucked and you are fucking us. Kill yourself. It's the only way to save your fucking soul, kill yourself. Planting seeds. I know all the marketing people are going, "he's doing a joke”... there's no joke here whatsoever. Suck a tail-pipe, fucking hang yourself, borrow a gun from a friend - I don't care how you do it. Rid the world of your evil fucking machinations. I know what all the marketing people are thinking right now too, "Oh, you know what Bill's doing, he's going for that anti-marketing dollar. That's a good market, he's very smart." Oh man, I am not doing that. You fucking evil scumbags! "Ooh, you know what Bill's doing now, he's going for the righteous indignation dollar. That's a big dollar. A lot of people are feeling that indignation. We've done research - huge market. He's doing a good thing." Godammit, I'm not doing that, you scum-bags! Quit putting a godamm dollar sign on every fucking thing on this planet!

"Ooh, the anger dollar. Huge. Huge in times of recession. Giant market, Bill's very bright to do that." God, I'm just caught in a fucking web! "Ooh the trapped dollar, big dollar, huge dollar. Good market - look at our research. We see that many people feel trapped. If we play to that and then separate them into the trapped dollar..." How do you live like that? And I bet you sleep like fucking babies at night, don't you?"
          -Bill Hicks

edit: just messin with ya
          I'll help....

Comment

I'm a pot smoker.....

I get drunk maybe once or twice a year

Comment

1 Daily
              3 Once a week
              5 Once a month
              6 Don’t know

Why?_Mexican beer > American Beer

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? Dos Equis

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? Dos Equis

Price of beer 1 2 3
              Quality of beer 1 2 3
              Brand of beer 1 2 3
              Taste of beer 1 2 3

2 31-40
              3 41-50
              4 51-60
              5 Above 60

11. Your education:
              2 high school graduate
              3 some college
              4 college graduate

1 Under $15,000
              2 $15,000 - $29,999
              3 $ 30,000 - $44,999
              .4 $45,000 - $59,999
               .5 $60,000 - $84,999
               .6 $85,000 or more

2 Part-time employment
              3 Unemployed/Retired
              4 Student[/QUOTE]

Comment

^...damn somebody right this guy an html survey or something...

Comment

html survey.... hmmm

nah, it would take php/mysql coding to do it properly

Comment

A beer survey? I'm the man with all the answers if you need a beer test dummy but you must pay me with beer? I have drunk or drank it all and every single day
                    WHY ARE HURRICANES NAMED AFTER WOMEN? CUZ WHEN THEY CUM , THEY ARE WET AND WILD AND WHEN THEY LEAVE... THEY TAKE YOUR HOUSE, YOUR CAR AND YOUR MONEY....!

Comment

1 Daily
                      3 Once a week
                      5 Once a month
                      6 Don’t know

Why?________Canadians make the best beer_________________

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? _______Labatts Blue ___________

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? ________Labatts Blue ___________

Price of beer 1 2 3
                      Quality of beer 1 2 3
                      Brand of beer 1 2 3
                      Taste of beer 1 2 3

2 31-40
                      3 41-50
                      4 51-60
                      5 Above 60

11. Your education:
                      2 high school graduate
                      3 some college
                      4 college graduate

1 Under $15,000
                      2 $15,000 - $29,999
                      3 $ 30,000 - $44,999
                      .4 $45,000 - $59,999
                       .5 $60,000 - $84,999
                       .6 $85,000 or more

2 Part-time employment
                      3 Unemployed/Retired
                      4 Student
                      I said i was 21 but im really 19...BUT...It should still be ok because I am legal to drink in Canada....I just assummed that you wouldnt want underagers puttin in imput....If this cant help you....aighty then lol.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

enjoy keith

1. Are you at least 21 years of age? 1. yes

2. Would you consider yourself a beer consumer? 1. yes

People notice when I buy the most expensive brand of beer. 1
                        Buying a high priced beer makes me feel good about myself. 1
                        Buying a most expensive brand of beer makes me feel classy. 1
                        I enjoy the prestige of buying a high priced brand of beer. 1
                        It says something to people when I buy the higher priced beer. 1
                        My friends will think I am cheap if I consistently buy the lowest priced beer. 1
                        I have purchased the most expensive brand of beer just because I knew other people would notice. 1
                        I think others make judgments about me by the brands of beer I purchase. 1
                        Even for a relatively inexpensive product, I think that buying a costly brand is impressive. 1

5. Which beer do you most prefer? 1 Domestic

Why?_________________________

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? yuengling

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? budweiser

8. If your answers to questions 6 and 7 are different, please provide a reason. Bud is always available, i get yuengling when possible.

My appearance/image at social gatherings 1
                        What other people would think of me 1
                        Place of use (home/bar/etc.) 1
                        Price of beer 1
                        Quality of beer 1
                        Brand of beer 1
                        Taste of beer 3

11. Your education:
                        3 some college

no idea

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
                        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
                        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
                        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
                        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
                        Current cars:
                        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
                        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

[QUOTE=k-mart]

1. Are you at least 21 years of age? ?1 yes

2. Would you consider yourself a beer consumer? ?1 yes

People notice when I buy the most expensive brand of beer. 1
                          Buying a high priced beer makes me feel good about myself. 2
                          Buying a most expensive brand of beer makes me feel classy. 2
                          I enjoy the prestige of buying a high priced brand of beer. 2
                          It says something to people when I buy the higher priced beer.
                          My friends will think I am cheap if I consistently buy the lowest priced beer. 1
                          I have purchased the most expensive brand of beer just because I knew other people would notice. 1
                          I think others make judgments about me by the brands of beer I purchase. 1
                          Even for a relatively inexpensive product, I think that buying a costly brand is impressive. 1

?4 A couple times per month

5. Which beer do you most prefer? ?2 Imported

Why? Better Flavor

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? Boddington's Pub Ale

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? Killian's

8. If your answers to questions 6 and 7 are different, please provide a reason. Availablity

My appearance/image at social gatherings 2

Place of use (home/bar/etc.) 1

Price of beer 2

Quality of beer 3

Brand of beer 2

Taste of beer 3

10. Your age: ?1 21-30

11. Your education:

?4 college graduate

?1 Under $15,000

?3 Unemployed/Retired
                          members/ride | the/website
                          180 hp/145 ft-lb

Comment

1. Are you at least 21 years of age? 1 yes

2. Would you consider yourself a beer consumer? 1 yes

People notice when I buy the most expensive brand of beer. 5
                            Buying a high priced beer makes me feel good about myself. 2
                            Buying a most expensive brand of beer makes me feel classy. 1
                            I enjoy the prestige of buying a high priced brand of beer. 5
                            It says something to people when I buy the higher priced beer. 1
                            My friends will think I am cheap if I consistently buy the lowest priced beer. 7
                            I think others make judgments about me by the brands of beer I purchase. 3
                            Even for a relatively inexpensive product, I think that buying a costly brand is impressive. 2

5. Which beer do you most prefer? 2 Imported

Why? Tastes better and always have been drinking it.

6. What is your favorite brand of beer? Heineken

7. Which brand of beer do you purchase most often? Heineken, Corona, Bud Light

My appearance/image at social gatherings 2
                            Place of use (home/bar/etc.) 3
                            Price of beer 2
                            Quality of beer 3
                            Brand of beer 3
                            Taste of beer 3

11. Your education:

3 some college

4 Student

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

thank you so much for those who took the time to compete this so far!

Maple
                              Brian (again)
                              93accord2dr
                              JamesB (again)
                              Mike
                              Acclude
                              NAiL
                              yeamans- via pm
                              Bret Orner- via email

...and phempa, you are worthless and that quote wasnt the slightest bit entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X