community service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

community service

alright..i have to do commutiny service cuz of commitin a crime "Stealing car part" so what are easy community service jobs out there and how do I obtain one??

MY 1n2 CB7

talk to ur local city hall or something..my dad wroks for caltrans and they get a lot of community service people....wut did u steal anyways?
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

thnx..lol i steal A6 ecu and other small accord parts

MY 1n2 CB7

Comment

.....why were you stealing parts in the first place.....

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i think this is the kid that put the ecu in his tool box at the junkyard and the guy caught him.

Comment

lol....why would you do that?? They always check tool boxes at the pick and pulls I go to.

The New-ish Ride
            My old Ride
            Hear my Vtak!!!
            MK3 Member #3
            I piss off people for fun.
            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

You're supposed to throw it over the fence and run around to get it!

But yeah, check your town/city hall. You might POSSIBLY even get some sort of work for a local school or church to count (crossing guard, etc...)

Comment

you are supposed to be over the "steal cheap shit" stage at like 14 or so......you should either be a man and not steal shit, or you should be stealing things worth the effort.....like gas or something
                ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  you are supposed to be over the "steal cheap shit" stage at like 14 or so......you should either be a man and not steal shit, or you should be stealing things worth the effort.....like gas or something

lol... or be liek my friends last night and steal shit off boats at a marina and get locked up for a couple years

SOLD!

Comment

tutor at some school, help out at some church, help out with some clean up project in your town/city. theres tons of shit man.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                      You're supposed to throw it over the fence and run around to get it!

But yeah, check your town/city hall. You might POSSIBLY even get some sort of work for a local school or church to count (crossing guard, etc...)
                      omg, that's what i tell people to do to save some cash. that's messed up i didn't know it's a crime to "accidently" forget to grab the stuff in your tool box, couldn't you just say you forgot about the parts in your box?

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                        omg, that's what i tell people to do to save some cash. that's messed up i didn't know it's a crime to "accidently" forget to grab the stuff in your tool box, couldn't you just say you forgot about the parts in your box?

as with all other laws, ignorance is never an excuse.......if they pass a law and you never even hear about it, you can still get nailed with it and there is nothing you or a lawyer can do....if it's on the books, it's the law of the land
                        ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

We have a responsibility to know and follow the laws.

Comment

Working...
                          X