HIN : Baltimore (pictures)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HIN : Baltimore (pictures)

here's some pics from the hot import nights (baltimore) show that we all went to from this past saturday, september 6th:

Comment

Comment

Re: HIN : Baltimore (pictures)

Originally posted by accordtunerx
        here's some pics from the hot import nights (baltimore) show that we all went to from this past saturday, september 6th:

i've found my stolen rims! j/k wrong bolt pattern.
        Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Very nice... We just had an Import Showoff about two weeks ago in Honolulu... Heard that was off the hook, too...

BTW- I wouldn't let any model pose on my hood like that, though... Heads are gonna roll if it happens...

L8z-
          Jay
          "Don't meddle with things you don't understand..."

1990 Accord LX- Maroon w/Raspberry pearl. Daily driven: NOT a stay-at-home-bitch RIP 8/9/2006

Another Gen4 CB7 ryde in the works...

Ryde Syndicate... "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense..."

Comment

i liked the wagon. im not a ricer or anything but thiers somethin about the lambo doors that make me drool.

Comment

Those are pretty good looking cars and usually I hate show cars. Not feeling the wagon but I liked those christmas lights on the other car!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

Originally posted by h22wagon
                i liked the wagon. im not a ricer or anything but thiers somethin about the lambo doors that make me drool.
                lambo doors are a bit too expensive right now to be considered rice, lol. i wouldn't do it on my car, but they are definitely tight as hell (or as some folks say here in atlanta "tight to death").

the cb7wagon is def. hot!

mauiboy, i'm with ya, i def. wouldn't let someone pose on the hood of my ride like that... though i'm not sure why some chick would even want to pose on my car, lol.

good pics accordtunerx

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

That wagon was probably the best CB there; great looking interior and one clean looking swap. At first I thought it was an F20B because of the blue valve cover. H22a's with blue valve cover's are rare.

Comment

Working...
                  X