Best car on CB7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best car on CB7

What is the best car on this site in your mind? (include links to car if possible)

the infamous 2point6 car. h22 all motor built from the ground up...

kills stangs, cameros etc.
    What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

93accordEX and carlos's car sir-t
      cb7 sold
      2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
      95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

yeah my fav has to be carlos'... too bad he never posts, or posts pics. but other than his, i was always a fan of lithium's and huy's... but atx and 93accordEX are right up there

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Too many to choose from!

accordtunerx and his clean as hell white cb7
          2.6 for his killer engine
          lithiums black on white cb7
          accordr33's beautiful blue cb7

I cant choose!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
          11.68 @ 127mph
          417whp/375wtq
          Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Lithium92's and arrozburner, love the black cb7...

Comment

this is a tuff one. i dont think i could choose. there are so many that are nice. My favorite 4th gen of all time is customlowz..i dont know if he is on this site but he is on accordtuner.
              Last edited by Accord R33; 04-02-2004, 01:21 AM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I like accordtunerx and accordR33's .

Comment

ha, thanks... but i don't consider my cb7 the BEST...

i dunno - there are so many nice ones it's hard to pick ONE.

lithium/usc have some of the cleanest styled accords...
                  93accordEX is probably the one with some of the most jdm/rare stuff...
                  i personally love the look of 92accordDX's who has made an awesome transformation... as well as uncle_el who has also.
                  and there are so many swapped cb7s out there who have the power to back up the 10-14 year old car - which is great by itself. but yeah - 2point6 definitely has my vote for the quickest (all motor at least)... 13 flats is awesome.... he's gonna need a roll cage soon

Accord_SiR... can't forget him and his boosted h22, i haven't seen him posting in awhile.. but he's also got a quick cb

Comment

I like USC's car and 93accordEX's car because of the clean factor and the rare parts. I like accordtunerx's car also because it is nicely styled. I also like Accord Si-R's car, Uncle_el's car, and Lithium92's car. Of course I can't forget BustedLX's car because of its color . There a whole bunch of other cars on this board that are very nice, so I am sorry that I did not mention your car, but every person on the board that has a car I like, they know by looking in their members ride profile. I let people know that I like their car.
                    Last edited by 1CrawlinAccord; 04-21-2004, 03:28 PM.
                    "I'm out for presidents to represent me"

Comment

there's too many cars i like on here, and i feel like i'll forget somebody, but here goes my top 10, in no particular order:

93accordex - simply amazing. the car that inspired me to do something with my cb7.

usc simple and understated, but each mod is top shelf.

aznbadass the kitted but not kitted car. one of my favorite body kits, as it's not too extreme for my tastes.

primocb7 deep black, with volvo tails. a lil' show, a lil' go.

huy009 always changing it up, somehow, some way.

lithium92 all in the pics.

civilone show and go, with a double front lip.

accordtunerx white coupes rock, and his is just so damn clean.

timmyotool shows rosewood brown can be beautiful.

accord sir to steal patastinky's line, pure sex.

and there's plenty of other cars i like too (bustedlx, blamethepunx, h22awagon, phatdoughnut, 2point6). damn, i guess i just like cb7s.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

I think the repetition alone here pretty much decides it... I won't bother repeating any of the names listed so far, though I agree with all of them.

I would have to add the clean stock perfection of accordztech's car as well.

My very favorite car on this board is the one in my head... My own, when I have everything I want done to it. At the moment though, it's among the pile of fairly mediocre and unnoticable... Unlike the other awesome vehicles previously mentioned.

Comment

me! you forgot about the BBB! haha just messin. I agree with everyone else. the names that appear more than once are the popular ones.
                          BBB= Black Bumpered Beauty

MY MEMBERS RIDE PAGE

'98 Prelude (BB6) Type SH

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                            there's too many cars i like on here, and i feel like i'll forget somebody, but here goes my top 10, in no particular order:

93accordex - simply amazing. the car that inspired me to do something with my cb7.

usc simple and understated, but each mod is top shelf.

aznbadass the kitted but not kitted car. one of my favorite body kits, as it's not too extreme for my tastes.

primocb7 deep black, with volvo tails. a lil' show, a lil' go.

huy009 always changing it up, somehow, some way.

lithium92 all in the pics.

civilone show and go, with a double front lip.

accordtunerx white coupes rock, and his is just so damn clean.

timmyotool shows rosewood brown can be beautiful.

accord sir to steal patastinky's line, pure sex.

and there's plenty of other cars i like too (bustedlx, blamethepunx, h22awagon, phatdoughnut, 2point6). damn, i guess i just like cb7s.

aww thanks dude! that really made my day.. yea i keep on changing everything.. lol daym it.. i TRY to be diffrent

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

what a buncha haters.............
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                              X