Pics Of Familiy's CB7s.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics Of Familiy's CB7s.

through the years my family has gone through many hondas and well i can for a fact remember alot of them having cb7s, now i know that most of us have family members have family members that have cb7s or have multiple cb7s. why not post some up??

here's my gramp's cb7...

ah to be young and stock again....
    Last edited by tommi; 07-09-2006, 11:57 PM.
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

lookin good man!

Comment

strangely no one in my family has ever had even any honda that i can recall. actually short of a mitsubishi, and a toyota, they've all had american cars since i can remember. this is all aunts, uncles, siblings, etc. weird lol.

Comment

its in good shape

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
        01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
        93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
        93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

my mom had like 3 cb7s before she kept this one and my mom dad sister and brother drive hondas we are your average honda gamily hehe
          ________
          MEDICAL CANNABIS
          Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 03:01 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
          "2SIIC"
          Authentic Jerseys for sale
          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

wow, that thing is clean. i don't see any rust

Comment

Man thats the thing though, in order to find a really CLEAN Accord and I mean one with not a single sign of aging and kept garaged you'd have to look at much older drivers.

They meticulously take care of their vehicles.

Thats real clean, how many miles are on it Tommi?
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

why does it look like a coupe from beihind...or is it jus me?

Comment

Originally posted by floored

why does it look like a coupe from beihind...or is it jus me?
                  He along with AccordDiante (sp?) both have EDM license plate garnish. Somewhat of a very rare item to find.

EDM parts are alot harder to comeby rather than JDM. A few members here have ECE Spec headlamps as well.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

lookin clean Tommi

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdkid
                      He along with AccordDiante (sp?) both have EDM license plate garnish. Somewhat of a very rare item to find.

EDM parts are alot harder to comeby rather than JDM. A few members here have ECE Spec headlamps as well.
                      How come edm parts are so hard to get? I guess there is just too few people that wants to ship out edm parts.. Uk-Accord is a great resource though. I wish I had a junkyard nearby so I also could be of some help

Euro CB7 2.2i [F22A3] --> [H22A7]

Comment

OT: Yes that would be cool. We could trade USDM cup holders for some EDM items, etc...
                        Not sure what other items are USDM only that are interesting...maybe the nose mask?
                        '92 Accord LX Sedan--Bordeaux Red Pearl --OEM--279k Daily Driver
                        EX Lip & Alpine OEM single CD Player. No more useless pocket!

Comment

Old people tend to keep thier cars Really Really Really ultra clean.

My friend got a teal DC5 off of some old dude for $5000 and it was the cleanest F'ing car I have ever seen lol.

::On Topic:: Your driveway looks awesome. Im gonna make my lil bro get a CB7 when he gets old enough (he's 10 now lol).

CB7 4 Life! ,
                          -Lam

Comment

the stock accord belongs to my aunt...i own the modded one in the rear..ive posted this a few times...on here..

Comment

nice^^ what kind of drop are you on?

Comment

Working...
                              X