i hate my car.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hate my car.

so.... i was dropping the deuce in... at first... i couldn't get the engine hoist to move teh way i wanted it to (keep in mind... doing this by myself) so anyway... alls going nice and aggrivating... get it where i want it... go to drop it down and teh chain broke and drops it down for me so... now i have a bent drivers mount (tryed to fix it) and a fucked up fender where i flipped out and beat it with a jack handle... now... i re-hook it up... pull it out and put it on the ground and all it did was tip over and i flipped the fuck out again and now i need a new alternator.. ahhahah... ok... that one WAS on me... but still.. between my mom, storms, and just gerneral bad luck... i've pretty much had it with this car... i'm going to TRY to put it in today... but i dunno..... if not i'm just gonna torch it and call it a day.... fucking honda..

SOLD!

wow sorry for what happened to you bro it must of hurt to see it drop like that and then toi top ot off dent your fender why wasnt there anyone there to help you? alot of people here have atleast one person to help them out with whatever swap there going to do
    ________
    VAPOR BROTHERS VAPORIZERS
    Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:56 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Don't let the bastard get ya down... or let it get the best of you...

I've got faith that you will get it done man...
      RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon
        fucked up fender where i flipped out and beat it with a jack handle... and i flipped the fuck out again and now i need a new alternator..
        you should really stop that. later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

sorry about your troubles, but that is definitely a job that i wouldn't do alone.
          "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Everything will work out in the end

Comment

thanks ya'll... got the drivers side bolt in (woot) now i'm working on the rear... buts its 93 degrees outside so i'm doing a little at a time.....

SOLD!

Comment

ha.... two.... only going to be able to put in 3 today tho.... i gotta get a welder for the trans mount...

SOLD!

Comment

yep.

SOLD!

Comment

lookin good buddy lookin real good everything seems going pretty good now
                    ________
                    THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR ADVICE
                    Last edited by Davids92Accord; 04-09-2011, 02:57 AM.

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Originally posted by g-wagon

yep.
                      YES!!!!!!!!111ONE!!1. Dude that first post had me rolling. It would be as funny if I didn't actually know you. If I was there I woulda helped ya though. I don't get it though, you have all that help around you, how come you don't utilize it? I mean I can understand you wanting to do it on your own but there is not shame in gettin a little help. Anyway, BOUT DANG TIME! Can't wait to ride!
                      "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                        YES!!!!!!!!111ONE!!1. Dude that first post had me rolling. It would be as funny if I didn't actually know you. If I was there I woulda helped ya though. I don't get it though, you have all that help around you, how come you don't utilize it? I mean I can understand you wanting to do it on your own but there is not shame in gettin a little help. Anyway, BOUT DANG TIME! Can't wait to ride!

eh... i could have got help.... but after the first swap nobody really wants to help.... but jody said your coming up next week or the week after???

SOLD!

Comment

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...867#post635867

and theres now a dent in the rear door where i hit that p.o.s. with my truck...

edit: wagalude said the harness came out of his wagon... but apparently not... i'm tired of this shit...

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                          X