wwIIII??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jay92accord
    I'm glad that many people are on my level on this topic. I may be young and stupid, but I see this country going downhill since Clinton left office... May he be not preferred, he's better than Bush...

I am considering another country, once my girl graduates. I just don't know anymore. I can't stand to think about where everything will escalate to.

Peace.
    Same, i want to go to europe were i can smoke bud without the edmonds police deparment fucking me over.
    Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

Originally posted by growguy
      if you americans come to canada, please bring women and LEAVE YOUR BEER BEHIND. we have enough american beer already.

haha, us montrealers don't need anyone's beer or anyone's women. booya. internationally known for having some of the best women everrrrrrrr. you would seriously have to look for ugly chicks, if you wanted to.

i'd really take anything to get me off working and school. come onnnnnnn nukes.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
        The irony of your statement, is that if everyone knew Jesus..... me might all get along. Oops, wrong thread I guess......
        indeed. just like Northern Ireland.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

North Korea has launched missiles as "tests".

The UN is about ready to create a blockade, cutting North Korea off from the rest of the world. North Korea has pretty much said that such a thing would be considered an "act of war"...

We're right there, folks. We're quite possibly closer to nuclear war than we ever were with the USSR.

Can you blame Bush? Not really... not for this one. Sure, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, but he's not the root of all evil. That's giving too much credit.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote

The UN is about ready to create a blockade, cutting North Korea off from the rest of the world. North Korea has pretty much said that such a thing would be considered an "act of war"...

We're right there, folks. We're quite possibly closer to nuclear war than we ever were with the USSR.

Can you blame Bush? Not really... not for this one. Sure, he's not the brightest bulb in the box, but he's not the root of all evil. That's giving too much credit.
            shit it is like ww2, i remember talking about when the allied forces cut off germany from the rest of the world in history class. I'll be fine as long as I get to do the shit i want to do before we all blow up.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
            Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
            NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

uhhh i am getting scared now. don't worry guys. analists have predicted that US will not be the super power in the world when it comes to economic wealth. eventhough china and India are growing ina rapid rate US will keep its place as ONE of the top dogs in the world.
              does this mean that from that time on we gona need visas to travel in the world?
              are we there yet are we there yet are we there yet

Comment

1st:
                Does anyone know how Japan was brought into WWII? According to well documented historical data, Japan was blatantly provoked through the same measures that the UN is planning on appling to North Korea. By cutting off North Korea from the rest of the world, they will be starving NK of oil, food, and other crucial resources. It seem as though, just like the Japanese in WWII, NK is being provoked into a conflict...just a thought...

Unfortunately "war does not bring on peace...peace brings on peace", according to a David Icke.

2nd:
                True.
                G.W. Bush may seem like a dim lightbulb, and he may well be, but the policies which he represents are not his alone. He is the representative to a larger and greater idea that is putting the entire world in danger. It is naive to think otherwise.
                DEVOTE

Comment

The title of 93EX's thread: "wwIIII??" i count 4 "I"'s....

Anywho'sers, If a depression is comin in the next 8yrs Ima start saving my $$$. Hopefully Ill be living in AZ sitting on a huge moneypot, so maybe i wont have anything to worry about..

As for WW3... eh...we'll see when/if it comes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                  Originally posted by Jarrett
                  Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by lokuputha
                    1st:
                    Does anyone know how Japan was brought into WWII? According to well documented historical data, Japan was blatantly provoked through the same measures that the UN is planning on appling to North Korea. By cutting off North Korea from the rest of the world, they will be starving NK of oil, food, and other crucial resources. It seem as though, just like the Japanese in WWII, NK is being provoked into a conflict...just a thought...

Unfortunately "war does not bring on peace...peace brings on peace", according to a David Icke.

2nd:
                    True.
                    G.W. Bush may seem like a dim lightbulb, and he may well be, but the policies which he represents are not his alone. He is the representative to a larger and greater idea that is putting the entire world in danger. It is naive to think otherwise.
                    even then, the attack on pearl harbor did NOT come from the top, but a rogue commander representing only himself.......when the emperor found out, he was quoted as saying "we've awakened a sleeping giant"

there are stupid idiots with balls bigger than their brains all over earth
                    ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

'tis true. brace yourselves.....
                      R.I.P.

AzN VtEc PoWeR (6:38:35 PM): im gonna go shit in someones cereal

Comment

i think u meant 3 but its wwIV not wwIIII

Comment

holy shit, lets start a cb7 army.
                          ]

Comment

Actually i was listening to the news this morning and they were interviewing north and south koreans like farmers and stuff and they were saying that they dont think north korea is going to do anything because that will cause more trouble for them and it will bring them down in the end, they are more concerned with trying to be powerful than actually going to war. And if they do go to war they know the consequences will be the end of thier country.
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                              Originally posted by Dv8
                              We're fucked one way or another. Thank Bush and his administration, and the damn commis. This world isnt gonna be such a great place anymore.
                              ... this comment..... you're asking for trouble.

Why? It's true.

Last edited by 4thgenaccord; 10-12-2006, 12:20 AM.
                              !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

fanatical liberalism is just as damaging as fanatical conservativism. doing it the complete opposite way ISNT going to fix whats wrong.
                                -Mark-
                                CB7
                                CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                                Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                                X