wwIIII??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
    i'll give away some of my knowledge. as most people don't know, China is coming up slowly and surely. As of now US is losing power, all thanks to that bush with a dick. China is coming up and theres not much we can do about. By tha year 2014 [estimate] tha US will go through a much worse depression greater than tha one in tha late 1920's. with that happening, it gives China tha oppurtunity to seize tha chance for power. therefore having that lead to a war between US and China. you don't have to believe what i say, this is just my 2 cents, maybe more.
    You're actually pretty close to hittin the nail right on the head .. but, don't take it from me ..
    http://www.threeworldwars.com/world-war-3/ww3.htm

Originally posted by fizzbob7
    we're too damned stupid to realize what earth has realized for years......even the illegal workers come here for money and then go back....fuck, when 3rd world immigrants had rather remain 3rd world, what does that mean
    As usual .. Rick just keeps um comin .. I think you should stay here, and run for President ..
    I'd vote for ya in a heartbeat ..

A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I hate to say this...but I'm not comfortable where the world is today either.

I agree with TypeG though, if the bombs are gonna fall, I don't want to live to see the aftermath.

I just hope that it doesn't happen for a few years, because I still have a few things left I'd like to accomplish before it all goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
        No worries mate. You can always move to Canada to avoid a draft if they start one again.
        actually, the Bush administration has already made sure you can't do that.

fourthgenhatch.net

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
          CORRECTION: North Korea

South Korea and North Korea are totally different places.
          thx for the correction i was all fucked up on platinum vodka
          Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

South Korea > Starcraft

Nuclear launch detected :P

Comment

ww3 would be a trip.... good thing i'm surrounded by rednecks...hahhahaha..... and i doubht anybody woudl really want to take over the south... but ehh..... the world is shit...

SOLD!

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                Can't Everyone get along. jesus
                The irony of your statement, is that if everyone knew Jesus..... me might all get along. Oops, wrong thread I guess......
                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I'd rather die first instead of seeing other people die and suffer a nuclear holocaust.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    I'm with TYPE-G, and this comment..... you're asking for trouble.
                    Why? I speak the truth. Two extremes politically going head to head never end up nicely. Look, what happened whit Hitler and Stalin? Hitler made peace, and layed the boots to Stalin anyways. History tends to repeat itself.

Comment

if you americans come to canada, please bring women and LEAVE YOUR BEER BEHIND. we have enough american beer already.
                      1991 JDM Galant VR-4

Comment

Three test missiles launched by NK. Two of which 'failed' before Japans shores, I dont know what happened with the third. Ohdear.

Comment

Oh good i'm glad to see that other people ACTUALLY understand what is going to happen to the united states due to the actions of our current administration. But to clarify one point; the downfall of the U.S. began long before now, it began with things like: Social Security, the welfare system, medicare, medicaid, credit too easily given, and my favorite, removing the U.S. dollar from the gold standard. Our money is worth absolutely jack, and once people realize that (many are starting to) we will collapse into the aforementioned depression, and running to Canada or Mexico won't stop you from getting drafted into an economical war that is justified by things like, the "war" on Terror.
                          Fuck it I'm moving to Antartica,
                          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                          My (old) Ride

Comment

Originally posted by xKingDomeCB7
                            i'll give away some of my knowledge. as most people don't know, China is coming up slowly and surely. As of now US is losing power, all thanks to that bush with a dick. China is coming up and theres not much we can do about. By tha year 2014 [estimate] tha US will go through a much worse depression greater than tha one in tha late 1920's. with that happening, it gives China tha oppurtunity to seize tha chance for power. therefore having that lead to a war between US and China. you don't have to believe what i say, this is just my 2 cents, maybe more.
                            Having just been back from a monthlong stay in China, I don't see it happening within the next ten years. China's rich-poor gap is growing to an extreme point and MUST be solved before progressing any further and there is no easy solution to solving any economical problems with a population of one billion. If the U.S. does fall into a severe depression by 2014, so will China.

The "Communist" regime is only Communist in its government and control of media, but the economy is practically a capitalist environment and the newfound wealth that Chinese entrepeneurs have received have turned them into mindless spenders, rather than sagacious spenders. The government seems to have little control over how the people spend the money and who gets what wealth.

Of course this is only my opinion from what I've seen and read and studied.

Comment

i need to obtain my ar-15 so i can protect myself during the war.

i dont care about anyone else, just dont harm my cb7 nor i....
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

I'm glad that many people are on my level on this topic. I may be young and stupid, but I see this country going downhill since Clinton left office... May he be not preferred, he's better than Bush...

I am considering another country, once my girl graduates. I just don't know anymore. I can't stand to think about where everything will escalate to.

Peace.

-Jay
                                Former '92 LX 5-Speed Coupe Owner
                                I will have another CB7 one day!
                                Kenwood|Audiopipe|Kicker| DROK

Comment

Working...
                                X