wwIIII??

North Korea threatening the U.S with Nukes

Iran developing Nukes

Israel / Palestine conflict

War in Iraq

hmmm... WWIII??

I hope this never happens.

Comment

if they do bomb the U.S., i hope they drop the bomb right above my house. later.
      Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by TypeG
        if they do bomb the U.S., i hope they drop the bomb right above my house. later.
        lol...they would put scratches on your cb7....

Comment

What happened to World War 3?
          wat

Comment

We're fucked one way or another. Thank Bush and his administration, and the damn commis. This world isnt gonna be such a great place anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
              We're fucked one way or another. Thank Bush and his administration, and the damn commis. This world isnt gonna be such a great place anymore.
              I'm with TYPE-G, and this comment..... you're asking for trouble.
              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i'll give away some of my knowledge. as most people don't know, China is coming up slowly and surely. As of now US is losing power, all thanks to that bush with a dick. China is coming up and theres not much we can do about. By tha year 2014 [estimate] tha US will go through a much worse depression greater than tha one in tha late 1920's. with that happening, it gives China tha oppurtunity to seize tha chance for power. therefore having that lead to a war between US and China. you don't have to believe what i say, this is just my 2 cents, maybe more.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by straightedge
                  What happened to World War 3?

The question is, WHEN WAS WWIII?????
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
                    North Korea threatening the U.S with Nukes

Iran developing Nukes

Israel / Palestine conflict

War in Iraq

hmmm... WWIII??
                    All been going on for the past 10-15 years. No worries mate. You can always move to Canada to avoid a draft if they start one again.
                    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

korea is testing nukes that could hit the west coast = me dead.
                      Magnaflow exhaust for cb7's for sale

Comment

i hope some shit happens, something big, so that society shuts down, so i don't have to work anymore and it won't matter. yes, i'm that lazy and selfish.

Comment

Can't Everyone get along. jesus

Comment

Originally posted by Accordpwnz0r
                            korea is testing nukes that could hit the west coast = me dead.
                            CORRECTION: North Korea

South Korea and North Korea are totally different places.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
                              well if shit starts to get shitty, i'm moving to canada, i'm halfway tempted to do so anyways the way our country has been run, and the way most people feel about the us anywho, you'd be safer to just get out now
                              i'm moving to australia within 20 years regardless, and the sooner i can the better, but i'd like to wait until my 5 year old is old enough to either go with me or be out of school..........can't leave her.....america has always been a joke, that's the problem.....we're too damned stupid to realize what earth has realized for years......even the illegal workers come here for money and then go back....fuck, when 3rd world immigrants had rather remain 3rd world, what does that mean
                              ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

Working...
                              X