Suicide or Lambo rear doors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suicide or Lambo rear doors?

Ok man so I was watching MTVs 'Pimp my Ride' and I really liked this Lambo door conversion they did to this Civic swings out then up...then thats when it struck me I had never seen a CB7 (4door) with either suicide or lambo doors..so I started this thread to get your vote...

Suicide rear doors

or

Lambos
    Suicide
    66.67%
    Lambo
    33.33%
    Henry R
    Koni/Neuspeed
    1992 Accord LX R.I.P
    1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
    Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
    made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Lambos are kinda cool, but suicide doors are far more practical. I actually like to use my car, so I'd have to say suicide.

I think one of the show cb7s at Honda Day had lambos... I forget though. Maybe not. I definitely saw some there though!

Comment

i love lambo doors,if anyone ever find a cheap home depot way of doing it then let me know.

Comment

Re: Suicide or Lambo rear doors?

Originally posted by Accrdkid
        ...then thats when it struck me I had never seen a CB7 (4door) with either suicide or lambo doors..
        Yea, theres a good reason for that...if you ever see a 4dr accord with all lambo or all suicide it'll look ***. It ONLY looks good on 2dr cars IMO. Ive been thinking about suiciding my rears door, but I probably wont because of the lack of time.

Jay
        Hittin Switches - Draggin XhaustAlways Under Construction

Comment

ya but i have a 4 door,and i think that if all 4 doors were lambode it would look hot,...no?

Comment

What if you did lambo for the front, and suicided lambos in the rear? Best of both worlds?

Formerly 91AccordExR33
            11.68 @ 127mph
            417whp/375wtq
            Sold: 8/2016

Comment

nah i dont like the suicide look,lambos hot though.....imo

Comment

i think you can only do lambo doors on the front of a foor door cuz on the rear how would you do it when to enable to do lambo doors you ahve to use the front fenders... and since the back doesnt have enough space to do anything like that it can just be suicide so both ways you'll have both and it'll look pretty kool for a foor door lambo fronts and suicide back...
                Beast: Evo X
                Daily: 93 Accord LX Wagon

Comment

i would like to suicide my rear doors...i think it would look nice

Originally posted by fizzbob7
                  first off, don't be a sissy bitch.....that's what you're being
                  Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                  no need to get sand in your vagina over this guys.
                  So. Cal OUTLAWZ

Comment

best of both worlds appealing

i think that lambo the front and suiciding the rear would look tight imo. that's my dream soon to become a reality
                    Dont drive faster than your gaurdian angel can fly

Comment

What about gullwing doors?

Comment

lol. that would be sooo hard.

Comment

i think that suicidung the rear doors would look best... just my opinion though..

ppi
                          DD: 1998 Honda Civic EX Coupe
                          PC: *searching*

Comment

I sell lambo door kits. Complete bolt on for $1000. Probably the best deal you will find.
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

Wow, yeah... that really is a good deal! Could you make em for CD5s? My roommate is looking to get some.

Comment

Working...
                              X