Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the guy running a 200 shot of nitrous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Englishtown was rained out yesterday

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

I got to run yesterday, only two passes though, and both with bad launches. 15.6 was my first pass, and 15.2 was my second. With a good launch I could easily hit a 14.7-14.9 with some tuning I could easily get into the mid 14s. Next trip to the track will be on a 120 shot and hopefully be atleast a low 13 or high 12 second slips. Stay tuned for updates, or visit accordtuner, where I post more often.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord
        I got to run yesterday, only two passes though, and both with bad launches. 15.6 was my first pass, and 15.2 was my second. With a good launch I could easily hit a 14.7-14.9 with some tuning I could easily get into the mid 14s. Next trip to the track will be on a 120 shot and hopefully be atleast a low 13 or high 12 second slips. Stay tuned for updates, or visit accordtuner, where I post more often.
        new mods like that means it probably feels like a new engine and he's not use to it yet. Get more practice in just 1st gear i'd say and let 'er rip. What were the exact times i'd like to know and trap speeds...hell just post the time slip haha. Been watchin your project for awhile and can't wait till u get good times n/a then wicked times on the nos.
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Yeah I wish I could easily just test launches, but I run my slicks at the track, and they aren't the best things to run on the street. Also regular roads rip them up anyway. I probably won't make any more all motor passes though, next trip to the track will be on nitrous, which is what my motor was built for anyway.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

hey craig good runs man.

i dont know if you remember me but i talked to you in honda society. and i met you at one of your runs in etown like 2 yrs ago, in a november of 2001, i had my moms cb7, seattle silver sedan. this is way before you ever had your build up, you just had the nitrous running raw. lol

but anyways i live in jersey so if you ever go to a run again tell us in these forums. i would go again to see your runs.

mauricio

Comment

Working...
            X