Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the guy running a 200 shot of nitrous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What happened to the guy running a 200 shot of nitrous?

Hey does anyone know what happened to that guy that was supposedly going to run a 200 shot of nitrous on a built f22? I heard a lot of stuff about it for a while, and now I can't find any past threads or info on what happened. Was he just bs'ing or did he ever run his car??

I hadn't heard of that... I'm guessing he was BSing.

Wouldn't a 200 shot be a waste anyway? I mean, you could run a wicked turbo setup on an engine built for that and make more power...

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! !!!!

His F went the way of many bathrooms after Thanksgiving Day...in other words IT GOT BLOWN THE HELL UP!!!!

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

theres a more knowledgable guy on AT thats breakin in a built f22 motor i believe. After its broken in i think he's gonna tune his AEM EMS unit then take it to a dyno and track. I think he's on a 150 shot actually. Its the same guy that ran a 14.2 with i/e/clutch and a 75 shot, the guy with the kitted cb7 that smoked the gsr on the track. Can't wait for his update. Its been like 2 weeks since he's said anything about it i believe
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

I think you are all talking about the same person? 93accord, hes definetly legit, I met up with him before and I have his original nitrous kit (for sale btw) Unless more then one person made this claim...
          HSHO #3

Comment

BS eh, I'd have to argue differently.
            http://board.accordtuner.com/showthread.php?t=1736
            BTW, 93accordEX, I'm hitting Englishtown on Wednesday if you would like to attend, and see what a not BS story my motor is.
            Last edited by 93accord; 03-30-2004, 02:16 AM.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Originally posted by 93accord
              BS eh, I'd have to argue differently.

RIP Lifsatrip7

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! !!!!

His F went the way of many bathrooms after Thanksgiving Day...in other words IT GOT BLOWN THE HELL UP!!!!
                Don't start rumors, just walk away if you don't know the answer. You never know who might be reading this.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

I'm glad to hear it's up and running. What were your mods when you ran that gsr? Have you hit the dyno or track at all yet or is this going to be your first run? I'm just interested because I will be running a set up similar to what you had when you ran the gsr except my car will be stripped and I'll have a lot more mods I think.

Comment

Wow. I must say I'm impressed. 93accord, I've never seen your car before! With that kind of work done, certainly not halfassed, I would imagine a 200 shot would hold. Nitrous only does bad things to motors built and maintained by idiots.

I know you've probably answered this question a number of times throughout your numerous posts on the net, but I only read that one you linked to... So, how come you've decided to spray rather than turbo? Easier and more reliable for a race-only design, perhaps?

Comment

That's pretty much why. That, and a turbo wouldn't like 11:1 compression anyway.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Oh yeah... certainly not! Did I read that your car runs 13s without the nitrous?

Comment

I haven't had it to the track yet (going tomorrow) as for 0-60 times though, on my street tires I'm seeing high 5 second passes. Should be mid 5's with the slicks. Probably be somewhere between a high 13 to a mid 14 second pass all motor the way my car is tuned right now. I still have a lot of work to do on the EMS, but I want some base times.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Cool... What time are you going up there? (or down there... it's up for me!)

Comment

I should get there some time around 5:30ish. Where are you located at, I am also coming from south. I'm near Toms River.

CB7Tuner member #38

Comment

Working...
                              X