Everyone pray for the cb7....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone pray for the cb7....

As you may have seen, I picked up a 91 accord coupe white/blue interior 2 weeks ago for 500. GREAT condition, 116kmiles, tranny ....priceless. Only problem is the dude didnt know what was wrong w/it(wouldnt start... had no spark, didnt turn over. Well I pretty much knew that it was the clutch switch(jump 2 wires together, and bam! In trying to figure out the problem, he put a new head on it, new main relay, changed gaskets, colant temp. sensor, and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty much over 500 in new parts. But i noticed that the gaskets didnt quite line up so i was questioning his work. So I figured I might as well just have my shop do timing belt/water pump, and check the head and reinstall if necessary. Just so I know its done right. But when I went to get it towed down there today, I accidently started it a little(turned over once maybe).... just a split second. So I am hoping the dude had at least lined that up, and got the timing right..... or else that little mistake might have cost me the new head(0 miles on it). I didnt hear anything abnormal though, so im not sure.

I just hope it'll be ok

compression is fine across the board.... said it has no spark, so... better than the head

Comment

Working...
    X