HELLPPPP MEEEEee... !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELLPPPP MEEEEee... !!!

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. h'ei uawtyfcx, Im having a spaz. AS you may or may not have noticed. To anyof you who pay attention to my jittering around on these forums, you may or may not know that I aquired an f22b. My friend who is also a member on these boards, exploded his transmission last week. I mean, EXPLODED. So. He wants my whole engine, but at the same time he wants to see what it will do in my car. Im still a fence sitter on the whole swap idea, and I still need to get some parts nesecary to get rid of my autobox to 5 speed. So anyways, he wanted to take my 5speed from the f22b, and then he would help me buy a jdm h22 LSD tranny. He never clarified how much he would help me with, or how much the acid tranny would cost, so I am wary on that front. So I dont know if I should keep the engine, buy an LSd and swap it in in a few weeks, and just boot around NA until turbo money comes (HAHAHA YEA, right.) ORR. Sell him the whole engine so he can have two cams and a turbo on a prime engine, and clean my car up REALLY damn nice and sell it for an ungodly amount of money which I know would work as these cars mint, are gold where I live. Then I would have the money to dump on a project I would rather have, or a car that is already finished, IE, that RHD conversion teg that Joeys friend has, OR I know an importer, so that opens up the world of rEALly crazy vehicles. Godzilla anyone? I also need a new job as the one I currently have Sux0rs.. but job isnt important until I have to start paying for things. So I dont know. I never was a big fan of CB7s, sorry, they are nice cars and I like driving mine, to an extent. I just dont know if its worth degrading a mint car to nothing.. resale value will go... BEEEOOOOOOO POW into the ground. Bye bye PS, AC.. CC, all refinements gone byebye. Who wants to buy a vehicle with a zippy engine, and no bleeding AC, PS, or CC. The general public wouldnt. So really, I dont know if I should fuck with my car or not. I want to, but I dont, as there are cars I would rather flog upon. I also havnt the love for this car that many of you have for yours, so take that into consideration. SO. What should I do. Or what would you do in this situation. Engine swap? LSD? Turbo? Or sell what I have to whomever will bite, and start with a more suiting car. I dont know. I am tired of thinking.... Hmm... Godzilla anyone?

[/endrant]

LOL .. Interesting predicament/situation/scenario ..

Ummm .. try the tarrort cards? and just what would be your choice of whip?

A Hui Hou !!!
    Tomi

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

If you really don't like the car then sell it.It's up to you.
      Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

tell him if your serious show... me... the.... money.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
          I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. h'ei uawtyfcx, Im having a spaz. AS you may or may not have noticed. To anyof you who pay attention to my jittering around on these forums, you may or may not know that I aquired an f22b. My friend who is also a member on these boards, exploded his transmission last week. I mean, EXPLODED. So. He wants my whole engine, but at the same time he wants to see what it will do in my car. Im still a fence sitter on the whole swap idea, and I still need to get some parts nesecary to get rid of my autobox to 5 speed. So anyways, he wanted to take my 5speed from the f22b, and then he would help me buy a jdm h22 LSD tranny. He never clarified how much he would help me with, or how much the acid tranny would cost, so I am wary on that front. So I dont know if I should keep the engine, buy an LSd and swap it in in a few weeks, and just boot around NA until turbo money comes (HAHAHA YEA, right.) ORR. Sell him the whole engine so he can have two cams and a turbo on a prime engine, and clean my car up REALLY damn nice and sell it for an ungodly amount of money which I know would work as these cars mint, are gold where I live. Then I would have the money to dump on a project I would rather have, or a car that is already finished, IE, that RHD conversion teg that Joeys friend has, OR I know an importer, so that opens up the world of rEALly crazy vehicles. Godzilla anyone? I also need a new job as the one I currently have Sux0rs.. but job isnt important until I have to start paying for things. So I dont know. I never was a big fan of CB7s, sorry, they are nice cars and I like driving mine, to an extent. I just dont know if its worth degrading a mint car to nothing.. resale value will go... BEEEOOOOOOO POW into the ground. Bye bye PS, AC.. CC, all refinements gone byebye. Who wants to buy a vehicle with a zippy engine, and no bleeding AC, PS, or CC. The general public wouldnt. So really, I dont know if I should fuck with my car or not. I want to, but I dont, as there are cars I would rather flog upon. I also havnt the love for this car that many of you have for yours, so take that into consideration. SO. What should I do. Or what would you do in this situation. Engine swap? LSD? Turbo? Or sell what I have to whomever will bite, and start with a more suiting car. I dont know. I am tired of thinking.... Hmm... Godzilla anyone?

[/endrant]
          Dude, that was horrible to read....no, I hated reading that. Heck, I don't know what's going on anyways...
          My official vouch thread!

Updated!!! --> My official turbo progress thread

Comment

Tooooo fast for me....take some medicine, lol.

Comment

I got a headache from readin that....but from wat i can tell...sell the car if you dont care about it and want sumthin else....simple answer isnt it.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Im sorry, I had a spaz. I usually write like that when I have a spaz. Im still having one but I will try to tone it down. MY car is a good base to start from, and as long as I do everything correctly I wont ruin it or its value. But, as said, it isnt my ideal vehicle. I would like to drive something a bit more... uhh.. practical, and finished, or something that doesnt need much work. 4 doors would be nice, and something not so low... or not. A 4 door Skyline not sitting on the ground would be ideal, or even a GTR, because why not. R32 of course. Even a 4 door CB7 would be nice, accompanied with an H22 or turbo setup + LSD. I have a start for a setup with my car, but as you may have gathered, but I have lost interest. My car has two doors, an auto, and, most of the people I know whom I tell my plans too say I should just leave the car alone. My lack of mechanical experience also makes me rely on other people, the ones who are willing to help are busy people, so my shat doesnt get done. I dont know. I would just like to drive something that turns corners and pins me back in the seat, is fun to drive, and I dont have to do much to make do so. I guess I'll figure it out in the not so distant future. I hope this was easier to read.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                  4 doors would be nice, and something not so low... or not. A 4 door Skyline not sitting on the ground would be ideal, or even a GTR, because why not. R32 of course. Even a 4 door CB7 would be nice, accompanied with an H22 or turbo setup + LSD.
                  And this is a more practical choice? If you have a CB coupe, you already have a great base for mods. It sounds to me like you want it NOW, and you don't care to do a build-up or wait to see a project completed......
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    And this is a more practical choice? If you have a CB coupe, you already have a great base for mods. It sounds to me like you want it NOW, and you don't care to do a build-up or wait to see a project completed......
                    Okay, your right. Practical is more along the lines of Chevy Malibu. I dont want to go there. I know I have a good base for mods, I just want something else, like all or rear wheel drive, even though FWD is fine, this car will take way too much work to make into something fun to drive. And your right, I do want it now. I dont like projects taking 1XXXXXX months, I could wait a year, any longer I would go nuts. I would also like something that I can do mods to myself, as I can only do so much due to my lack of mechanical knowlage as I said before. Engine pulling and rebuilds and stuff are WAY out of my league; thats exactly what my car needs; A load of work I am not capable of. A fun DD is what I am after. This car is a negative A right now. A's can be fun, but not in this application (pun, har har.).

Comment

Working...
                    X