Tokyo DRIFT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tokyo DRIFT!

Just went and saw it. OFF THE CHAIN! If you have any intention of seeing this movie you MUST go see it soon. It was sweet. so fricken sweet.

I'm done.

Originally posted by AccordAnimal
    Just went and saw it. OFF THE CHAIN! If you have any intention of seeing this movie you MUST go see it soon. It was sweet. so fricken sweet.

I'm done.
    lol. I'll probably see if on one of my days off here soon.

Comment

Yea welcome to a week ago. J/k Adam. It was a pretty decent movie even though some of it(alot) was unreal. But that's why it's a movie. It wasn't as dumb as "he's got so much nos in there to blow himself up" If you like driving your cb7, go watch it.
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by SuperTuner12010
      But the cat robs my horses.
      1991 Honda Accord LX Sedan w/5 speed transmission

Comment

Originally posted by AccordAnimal

I'm done.

Yeah I agree with you mang I saw it twice. First time on the release date and the second on bootleg....hahahaha
        accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
        ....................My New Baby
        SOLD TO
        ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

I've got it on bootleg as well... not bad for a handicam job... the koreanindianzimbabwaendurkadurkastani subtitles are irritating though.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
            I've got it on bootleg as well... not bad for a handicam job... the koreanindianzimbabwaendurkadurkastani subtitles are irritating though.
            Bwahahahahahaha!

Comment

Working...
            X