• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This ones for Josh (JDMcb7)

dont mind the duuuurty car
    OS^e
    1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

lol now thats JDM y000!!!!.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

fo real doh
      GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

twins? later.
        Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

lol nah thats a buddy of mine
          OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

Sorry, but I had to do it....

[IMG]http://www.adultcreation.com/fun/***_trying.jpg[/IMG]

Just playin' Shawn....
            www.stickydiljoe.com

Comment

I see how it is haters! lol
              OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

hahahahahaha I'm the master of the JDM pose!!

Shawn, I PMed you my cell #you said you needed to talk to me. Hit me up fool!
                Honda-Tech Username: Lostcb7
                The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Originally posted by Keiichi Tsuchiya
                  Damn, that's too JDM forl me

Originally posted by lordoja
                  im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

ah I was gonna come to nashville that particular weekend but decided not to...

pm it to me again I think I deleted it before freakin puttin it in my phone.. I'll be in Nashville the weekend of the 29/30 of July (H-T meet)
                    OS^e

My Members Ride's Thread

Comment

nice looking car man really cool i love your bumper im ganna steal it lol

Comment

Originally posted by shawn.hayden
                        ah I was gonna come to nashville that particular weekend but decided not to...

pm it to me again I think I deleted it before freakin puttin it in my phone.. I'll be in Nashville the weekend of the 29/30 of July (H-T meet)
                        I believe I have a concert to see that weekend, but we will DEFINATELY meet up. How is the H running?

I'll PM you my cell again.
                        The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Told you the only JDM out there should be the one under the hood

Comment

lol nice pic Shawn. So I take it you got everything working now? Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.
                            Josh (jdmcb7) I called you when I was at the NC meet and saw what looked like your car but it seemed like the number i called was to a different person? Hit me up with your new # as well so we can catch up.
                            "This is a jaded bunch. To gain notice, you have to challenge conventional wisdom, test assumptions, and ignore the naysayers."

FS Part out thread koni/skunk2 suspension, jdm pole, HID retrofit, Tanabe exhaust
                            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...10#post2119010

Comment

Originally posted by H23Accord
                              lol nice pic Shawn. So I take it you got everything working now? Look forward to seeing you at the next meet.
                              Josh (jdmcb7) I called you when I was at the NC meet and saw what looked like your car but it seemed like the number i called was to a different person? Hit me up with your new # as well so we can catch up.

My bad man. I just switched cell phone providers so my # changed. I was planning on making it to the NC so I could go for another ride in the Frank, but I had something come up last minute and couldn't make it.
                              The cb7tuner.com OG.

Comment

Working...
                              X