Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you think he can get this much...?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4652755165

look at this link. i think this guy is asking too much for this car. $12,000 for a crx with light mods. and a paint job thats never been touched by the ran or snow. i told him he MIGHT get like $5k-$8,000 for it but he just told me {"this isnt a comment gallery". lmao
    Last edited by cp[mike]; 06-22-2006, 05:49 PM.

link doesnt work

Comment

You link no worky:

But anyways, people expect to get the full amount of what they put into thier car.

Like for instance: I bought my car for $3000 (it only had 75k miles on it when I bought it) I put an H22 in it for $2300. I had to pay $1200 for labor. Then I got my car re-painted for $1500. Then new tires and blah blah blah...

So Far, I have spent well over $7,000 for my car...Anyone want to buy it for $6500? Heck no!!!...Probly the same reason why this guy wants $12gs for a CRX... He probly put all that $ in it and got tired of it. Or he just ran out of things to buy for it lol

-Lam

Comment

You cant dump money in an older car and expect to get double or triple what its worth.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

CuT aNd PaStE. That's a nice car, but 12.5k......I'm leaning toward no.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I agree with your price range. It's in pretty good shape, but there's no way anybody is going to pay that much for it.

Comment

unless the car is a exotic they stopped making you'll lose money selling it.

Cars that are investments are like Enzo's and more, and even then not all of them make good invesments the 308 isn't a good buy unless you just want the looks of a Ferrari and even then it will proably go down a bit with driving.
              Hi, I'm Shippo and I have a problem. I keep buying CB7's.

Comment

no fuckin way. imagin how good you could make a CB with that kinda dough....im sure it cost stickydiljoe or 2point6 less to buid their cars and they've mad magazines and shit.....my shit would OWN the northeast if you gave me 12,500 to spend on a cb and i'd do it knowing i had a better car than a tin can civic

-sean
                Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Speaking resale values.

2004- 2005 Volkswagen Phaeton

Fully loaded around 60k 70k and I mean this includes all the bells and whistles and the v-12

Depreciation value?

37-38 thousand dollars. Thats really bad and the reason is even though this car has more electrical gizmos than a friggin Lexus, the electrical problems and especially the over all cost to maintain one of these cars is friggin expensive.

You can't spit shine a turd and expect some hefty pay though..
                  Besides the R32 and the rumored R36 : Fully loaded Vdubs suck.
                  Henry R
                  Koni/Neuspeed
                  1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                  1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                  Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                  made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

i almost guarentee he will get it if he posts on ebay. i mean common people will buy anything. i mean someone is willing to buy another persons soul for 10k or buy a nut for 13bucks or a tissue for $100. post on ebay and u will get what ur asking for. some people even pay 100's for used underwear....seriously now. lol i never expect to get what i put into my car but i don;t plan on selling it so i don;t haveto worry about it. our cars depending on year and model and stuff is worth around 4,200. or at least that is what book value is.
                    My members ride thread

Comment

damn! it's not even a rex, it's just a decently built ef!!!! don't get me wrong, it's a nice car-I'd drive it anyway, and from the list of stuff he's done he didn't skimp and buy cheap shit either. Problem is, it looks like he's trying to recover what he's got into the parts and the car-which won't happen and we all know that. People buy wierd shit on egay, but if you pour your heart/soul/wallet into a car and you love it that much, you can't price that and expect it to sell-not on a car like this. Older streetrod or musclecar maybe, but it's a civic.....I own a civic and I like em as much as the next hondaguy, but it's still a civic......

maybe if he puts it back up in 50 years he'll get 13k for it........maybe....
                      i roll my wagon slo, f22b style...

Comment

the guy had the nerve to discribe me as a ricer. bastard. lmao. he said i put mags and an exhaust and then i called my self a tuner

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                          the guy had the nerve to discribe me as a ricer. bastard. lmao. he said i put mags and an exhaust and then i called my self a tuner
                          dont worry i woulda called you one to, but he beat me to it.
                          H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1
                            Well, it wasnt really your place to tell him what he MIGHT get for the car was it? If you dont like the price, dont buy it. Its pretty simple logic...

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

had to be an anus in the crowd somewhere. lmao

Comment

Working...
                              X