http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=527529

I can't believe he survived that

Whoa thats crazy. A liquid Nitrogen truck I woulda pissed my pants. Amazing

Comment

Re: Destroyed WRX

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
      http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...hreadid=527529

I can't believe he survived that
      Dude man... forget just pissing in your pants.. i would have pissed and shited in my pants at the same time and scream like a little japanese school girl!

Originally posted by f22-dohc

fuk man, i'll get my beaver after u. u'll never find me in my igloo... its camaflauged in the arctic!!

Comment

Re: Re: Destroyed WRX

Originally posted by Huy009
        Dude man... forget just pissing in your pants.. i would have pissed and shited in my pants at the same time and scream like a little japanese school girl!

how in the heck do you survive something like that, from the pics it looks like he would have been mangled all up and such, but hey the rims are still in good condition!

^sold

Comment

holy shit! Thats straight out of Terminator 2!!!

Comment

thats sum crazy shit there. dunno how he managed to stay alive, looks like there isn't any space in that car for someone to be alive.

R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

That's just one of those freak things. Thank God he didn't have anyone in the backseat.
              My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

WHAT BACKSEAT?...... I can't seem to find it in that thing! (J/k)
                Originally posted by rickyduckworth
                i'll do *** things for the OEM trunk lip spoiler

Comment

if u look at the pics, the back is the front and the front is the back. u notice the bumper guard and the tire thread direction

but damn not one truck, 2 trucks...fauk!!! glad he is still alive!
                  What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Holly Poop On A Stick! Man, every day from now on will be better than the day before for that guy.

My song of the week (or till I change it): Snow Patrol - Take Back The City

Comment

and he walked away.....he must've had a 4 leaf clover up his ass on that one
                      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

Well slap me around and call me Susan....GOD DAMN that cars barely recognizable....thats fuckin insane.
                        If that were me I would've shit and pissed my pants instantly.
                        Its called the 'Holy fuck Im dead 'Quick release system.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

wow... that's insane. there's barely any solid chassis left on that thing... it's just one big pile of deformed metal.

he's a very lucky man.

Comment

Re: Re: Destroyed WRX

Originally posted by Huy009
                            Oh fuck thats the funniest thing ive heard in a while.
                            Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                            2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                            2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                            2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

How is that possible for the guy to come out of that with a few scratches? That is FUCKING UNREAL!!!!!!!!
                              If I was that guy I would be like

Comment

Working...
                              X