Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we get the parts reviews forum back?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we get the parts reviews forum back?

Please???

Except this time, rather than have a prescribed product list, peeps can just kinda chime in with what they've used and go from there. Thoughts?

Originally posted by lordoja
    im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
    Please???

Except this time, rather than have a prescribed product list, peeps can just kinda chime in with what they've used and go from there. Thoughts?
    cant mane too many JDm believers on here and windowshoppers including ball riders especially cats about my type s and I know who all of you are. Sorry yaw thats just the way it is .

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      cant mane too many JDm believers on here and windowshoppers including ball riders especially cats about my type s and I know who all of you are. Sorry yaw thats just the way it is .
      No offense my dude but what does any of that have to do with a parts review forum? Someone has springs...they write a review about them. Seems pretty simple to me...

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

ya i never got to see that...id like to see it up and going again....

yay for t3h TYPES!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          Huh? Run that one by me again.

Do you remember what the Review forum was? It had nothing to do with JDM.

Glory, the reason it got deleted was there really wasn't any activity in it, adn not too many people were writing reviews...or they were just asking questions in it or something.

Comment

The only problem with it is that when one person actually HAS an experience with something, 20 other people have their uneducated opinion to throw into the mix. Plus, reviews were rarely worthwhile. ATX had a format set up, and nobody followed it. I'll think on it, and see if there's a way to combat the problems that could arise... if it can be useful, then it's a good thing to have.

Comment

1966 Chevy Nova
              1974 Super Beetle
              2012 Ford Super Cobra Jet
              2004 Honda Element
              2004 Honda Ruckus
              2003 Honda Ruckus

www.weezoonline.com
              www.facebook.com/weezoonline

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                if people just wrote reviews, put them in the correct sections, you'd have part reviews. instead, people just say it isn't there and do nothing about it.

instead of being reactive, be proactive. no one should have to ask you to write up something, you should just do it on your own so that information is shared. trust me, i've done plenty of write ups, without anyone asking me to do it. it's not that hard, you just have to take the time to do it.

Comment

When the reviews were removed, we had less than 2000 members, I believe. Perhaps now we have the member base to make it work properly.

I'll see. I can always remove them again if they suck... and post counts will drop

Comment

sounds good mang!

Comment

Working...
                    X