parting car and leaving the cb7 world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

parting car and leaving the cb7 world

well after hearing about all the things wrong with my car today..my parents and i made an executive decision to move on. I am very sad about this and i love my cb to death, but there are too many problems to fix and i just am too busy to deal with all of them.

It was great having a cb and i have a lot of respect for them, because they are great reliable cars for great transportation. It was a great Cape Cod meet and i hope to host another one in the future, but sadly i won't be one of the cb7s.

I thank the cb7tuner community for lots of helpful information and i personally thank everyone for helping me a long the way and contributing to an overall clean cb7!

I am parting out the cb in the forsale thread, and in the end when i sell all the parts, i will donate a 5% percentage of total sales to the site. I hope that deever will continue to do a great job running the site, and that the moderators will keep up with what they do best!

I will let everyone know when i move out to Cali, so i can meet some of the cali cb7 folk!

thanks again

ben williams
    Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Good luck with your next ride and have a good time in Cali

Comment

do you have a pic of it?

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
      01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
      93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
      93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

i hear CALI!
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

awww shit well good luck with everything dude..ill be checking out that fs thread!

Comment

Sucks that a semi-expensive repair bill would cause this. I've seen people spedn $900 putting tires on their car and the car is only worth $800-1000 in the first place. I'd try and talk you into keeping it but it seems you've already made up your mind.

My Accord History:
            91 EX 2dr : 91 EX 2dr : 91 LX 4dr : 93 EX 2dr : 86 LXi 2dr : 92 LX 4dr : 92 EX 4dr

-Patrick

Comment

what the hell no more sweet meets thats gonna make me cry, we better have some more, ben

I wanna go to cali!

Comment

I'll still have a meet!

but just not with a cb7...

acclude: i want to keep the cb7 badly, but theres just no way it would make it to cali even with the repairs...
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  what the hell no more sweet meets thats gonna make me cry, we better have some more, ben

I wanna go to cali!
                  Yeah, we all wanna see Wayne's drunk arse on video again. lol

Comment

where in cali are you moving to?

Comment

we cali members will welcome you and make your feel at home
                      Members Ride

Comment

thats really sad to hear, the car looked really good with eric's leather interior in there.
                        -Mark-
                        CB7
                        CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                        Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

once a cb7tuner, always a cb7tuner....esp down here in cali....live and die in LA man!!
                          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Bring your ass to SoCal nugga!
                            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

sick y0! what part of cali? look forward to seeing you at a meet. unless you are going to that pussy ass so cal.

j/k!
                              "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                              X