CB7 web banners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CB7 web banners?

I want to advertize CB7tuner.com on my website. I was wondering if you guys made any specific web banners. If not, I can try my hand at making a few.

what are your pixel dimensions?
    Last edited by Lithium92; 09-08-2003, 11:27 AM.

Comment

you can always use the header graphic of the forums... in the top left hand corner of the forums... mike has a few other ones too... one with pics of some cb7s in it, and one w/ the f22a in the background...

Comment

All of the current banner layouts are horizontal though... he may need some vertical applications as well.

shit, which reminds me... I have to get those alternate banner schemes to you.*mental note* steve, be sure to remind me when you see me online.

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord
          shit, which reminds me... I have to get those alternate banner schemes to you.*mental note* steve, be sure to remind me when you see me online.
          mike, i don't think that your mind is capable of containing a mental note.... not with that child-like attention span of yours.

i'll be sure to remind you later on tonight

Comment

Originally posted by accordtunerx
            mike, i don't think that your mind is capable of containing a mental note.... not with that child-like attention span of yours...
            I reserve my mental notes for more important things in life.

Comment

I'm easy... I really don't have any size restraints. I used to know the standard banner size, but I'm at a loss now... Vertical ones might actually be a really good idea. If I can find some time, I'll see what I can do. I'm not sure what I'm capable of, since I haven't attempted any artwork for years, but I used to be pretty good.

Comment

Working...
              X