finally got the job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finally got the job

ok after trying to work at general motors for like a month now i got the call to work there on monday. i so happy b/c this job can open alot of thing up for me as far as buyin stuff. they start you off around the 20+ dollar area an hour, which is double what i make now, also they give ot so im bout to start saving up for my future.

im try to work at my otha job for another week but its goin to be tough b/c i go in at 9p.m get off at 5a.m and have to work at gm 6 a.m to 3p.m so i wont have no time to do anything for a week

Congrats Ricky

Maybe I should get one now.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Congrats dude.

Thats good news, sounds like things are going your way. But 9pm-3pm? Are you crazy? You dont wanna mess things up at your new job being too tired and all, especially since its the later job.

That would be some fatty checks though..
      PM me if you found this!!

Comment

ya i no, but im tell them i can stay one week so i dont burn no bridges.

Comment

YAY! Congrats man. Its nice to have a job.

- Zipcreature
          Awesome!

CB7. F22A. 5spd. CB7. Exedy. Chromoly. AEM. DCSports. Apexi. Progress Group. AGX. Suspension Techniques. Viberant. Goodridge. Facebook

Comment

^^^ wut up OG, havent seen you post for a while.

Ricky, what are you gonna do there?Congrats 20 an hour aint shabby at all.

ILBB
            People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
            The world needs to be reset.

Comment

I do hair...and im a part time strippa

Comment

I work at a surf shop...
                $6 p/h sucks really bad, but at least there is good looking women to talk to while I work...
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                My (old) Ride

Comment

yo, thats a hard ass week.
                  and i tihnk wakingup at 4am is hard, this ***** has like 20hr work days for a week!
                  I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im not sure yet training is the whole week. most jobs consist of u in a little area and ur puttin pieces on the car, its nuffin hard. u can watch tv and listen to music

Comment

have they heard the way you talk or atleast write?

learn some better english skills and that should help as well.

good luck with the new employment
                      Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

writin on the computer is different then writin on the job. u take this computer typin to a new level, i think thats all u know, go work on ur car or something

Comment

you aint gonna be sellin ppl dreams anymore?

that was easily my favorite quote from you.

Comment

Working...
                          X