No announcement yet.

need your opinions!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The car is an auto and stock.It has 160,043 miles on it. I did put the stock air box back on. There are some minor oil leaks but other than that its good. Im about to get a new driver side front fender put on, new front rotors, rear driver side tail light. It also has all new speakers all around and cd player.
    Last edited by CKYaccordHIM; 06-17-2006, 07:53 PM.
    My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Originally posted by CKYaccordHIM
      The car is an auto and stock.It has 160,043 miles on it. I did put the stock air box back on. There are some minor oil leaks but other than that its good. Im about to get a new driver side front fender put on, new front rotors, rear driver side tail light. It also has all new speakers all around and cd player.
      oil leaks...
      if you're about to put a new fender, that means the current one's beat up, which means you got into an accident...
      new rotors is general maintenance...
      if you need a new driver's side taillight, that means the current one's beat up...

if you fix everything, sounds like it's in average condition at best.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
        oil leaks...
        if you're about to put a new fender, that means the current one's beat up, which means you got into an accident...
        new rotors is general maintenance...
        if you need a new driver's side taillight, that means the current one's beat up...

if you fix everything, sounds like it's in average condition at best.
        My friend backed into me in a parking lot and its only a small dent. When i was at a ford dealership a truck was backing up at the same time i was, its only a small crack but it leaks and has water in it. MD inspections wont let it pass until i get a new one. As for the rotors, I had new ones put on last summer by mienke but it didnt seem like they did much. I took it in cus the rotors were warped and the pedal was sinking to the floor. When i got it back the pedal still sank and the rotors were still warped, it seemed liked all they did was put new pads on. I know i got ripped off, so i dont want any shit about that.
        My Ride r.i.p.

My new ride

Comment

Working...
        X