traffic court in the morning...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

traffic court in the morning...

haha i got busted for tint...and my exhaust...a few months back..now my court date to fight it is coming up

i got a receipt showing i got a new muffler and it says OEM...but really its just an Apexi ws/2 ... as far as the tint..im gonna tell the judge i dont have a receipt because i stripped it myself...plus the cop said i have 3% tint..and that is not an industry standard..i know 5% is the darkest...

ill keep you guys posted on what to do in court..im thinking of going all out and wearing a tie..well see ill keep you posted...

if i lose i will be paying ... $550 bucks to the pork fund

if the glove dont fit!!! acquit!!...LOL.

<take notes maple>
    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-14-2006, 12:50 AM.

3% tint, 5% tint..... Tomato = tomato You can't argue 2% when it's still too dark, and as far as your exhaust it has to be CARB legal amongst other requirements.
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

That's about right. Stock windows are not 100% transparent. So if you had 5% sure it would come off at 3%

That's about right.

Police suck. I have to go to court tuesday again when I got pulled over for driving without a license/ tint. ugh

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        haha i got busted for tint...and my exhaust...a few months back..now my court date to fight it is coming up

i got a receipt showing i got a new muffler and it says OEM...but really its just an Apexi ws/2 ... as far as the tint..im gonna tell the judge i dont have a receipt because i stripped it myself...plus the cop said i have 3% tint..and that is not an industry standard..i know 5% is the darkest...

ill keep you guys posted on what to do in court..im thinking of going all out and wearing a tie..well see ill keep you posted...

if i lose i will be paying ... $550 bucks to the pork fund

if the glove dont fit!!! acquit!!...LOL.

<take notes maple>
        Well over here in this area they ahve to prove about the tint sometimes. Did The porkster take your tint reading with the meter shit they stick in the window. If you know like i know find the same color car as yours and bring the duge a picture stating that your tints arent dark and that you have gotten it fixed.

So what have someone write you out a ticket like a bullshit shop but make sure it looks legit with the date after you received the ticket. It doesnt have to be ont he same date just afterwards. Damn a ticket with an apexi muffler ws2 shit thats grimey they are quiet as shit compared to mine. Hmm heres what you do bring a kodak picture not a computer copy kodak only and have the muffler look stock and just bring it to them and say that you got it fixed along with the reciept either be dismissed or that the fine will be reduced. No sweat I thought this was something serious bro lol. Lemme know

Comment

Originally posted by Maple50175
          That's about right. Stock windows are not 100% transparent. So if you had 5% sure it would come off at 3%

That's about right.

Police suck. I have to go to court tuesday again when I got pulled over for driving without a license/ tint. ugh

cant you just let them punish you so you get your liscense back? or is this older stuff?

BTW where do u live in MA
          JustBlaze

Comment

Do you have any older pics of the car? And as far as getting away with the crap, I would try to make it to the courtroom some other way than driving the car. It would suck if the cop saw you pull up, and catch you in the middle of a lie. Sure they could stick you with something else aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by aero
              Do you have any older pics of the car? And as far as getting away with the crap, I would try to make it to the courtroom some other way than driving the car. It would suck if the cop saw you pull up, and catch you in the middle of a lie. Sure they could stick you with something else aswell.
              hmmm Just park it in another area and make sure your not followed because if he gets out the same time you do and they revoke your liscence hell be on some on that do that walk behind you shit and follow you pull you over and be like oh its revoked today ohwell. Step out the car put your hands behind your back and its a wrap,wrap,wrap city,city.

Comment

this is what i do when i get a tint ticket...

go to court expecting to pay the fine
                plead guilty and approach the bench
                then they ask, ''do you still have the tint on your car?''
                i say, ''no.'' then i pull a photo of my car out when it was stock with no tint and show them. they have always thrown it out with this method.

i have heard of some courts wanting to go outside and check your car, so keep that in mind.

it sounds like you have the exhaust ticket under control. later.
                Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

The ones that actually go out to see the cars must be them go hard courts over here they go okay show the picture they dont dismiss the fine they just be like fuck it reduce the fine.

Comment

hahah...IF THE GLOVE DONT FIT!!! YOU MUST ACQUIT

Hey i got off..plead not guilty ..the judge was cool..told me not to draw attention from cops...told him i stripped my tint...he dropped the exhaust and tint charges... pretty cool..i have faith in the judicial system now

didnt have to wear a tie..just a nice collar shirt tucked in...man some people in their had lawyers they paid 500/ pop to represent them..lol...rich people.
                    Last edited by 93EXaesthetic; 06-14-2006, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Well sometimes lawyers a good thing to have. Because if you dont and you try to fight the court system back for some shit some cop decides to do because he can its your word against his and hes so called the law and your just fucked. If he fucks up the lawyer can sue them. So sometimes the court sees that shit and they back off because your no longer a sheep youll be the black sheep in the crowd but cant be touched. Most of the time the law looks for easy targets.

Comment

courts suck i gotta go tues half pint im from chelmsford.

hit me up on aim

Comment

Working...
                        X