forum acting screwy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

forum acting screwy

hm.. is it me or is the reply counter not registering new replies? as i check through the threads, i've noticed a number of replies yet when i click on the "show new threads" to keep me updated with the latest topics, nothing shows up.

just wondering if my browser is being screwy, or the forum seems to be screwy.
    Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

yea i think something is wrong cuz its doin the same thing for me 2

Comment

Yeah, there is definitely something screwy with the script, I think. Every time I post, I get an error message... the post still goes through, but the message seems to appear every time regardless.

It also seems that every now and then I can't get into the board. I guess that's what happens with a new board. It works well enough, so I'm not complaining!

CB7Tuner.com > *

Comment

sorry guys... it's the forum not your web browsers or anything of the sort...

i've just been talking with a support member from vbulletin, and he reccomends that i upgrade to a new version.

apparantly the version i am running now has lots of bugs and security holes...

so... hopefully this new version will be much greater and free from as many flaws....

deevergote... yes... this is what happens w/ new forums... there are problems in the beginning... but bear w/ me here

P.S. tell me if everything is fine now guys!!!

Comment

fair enough. so will this be the version we'll be running for awhile, then?
          Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Everything seems good again!

I have no problem with it. It's expected... You've been quick to fix it each time a problem arises, so that's really all we could ask for (more, actually!)

Comment

It's all good now!

www.SnowSuperStars.com

Comment

never was fuckin up for me....i must not have been on it when it was bein weird. but anyways, glad to have it back normal

The Dark Tower..........................................and Blaine the Mono

Comment

ok... i was running a realllly old version of vbulletin, which did have a lot of bugs in it...

last night i upgraded to vbulletin's newest released version and made a backup of the entire database afterwards.

hopefully this will put a stop to these 'database errors' now.

if you guys ever notice anything else not working correctly, let me know via PM or e-mail.

Comment

i heard the site was down all sunday? was this true?

Comment

it was up for me...but at night it went down. like past 12.
                      What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

Originally posted by Black92accord
                        i heard the site was down all sunday? was this true?
                        didn't work at all for me yesterday or this morning.

but i'm glad it's up now!

accordtunerx- do you get an e-mail every time an error message comes up from vbb? reason i ask is because the error message implies that you receive an e-mail regarding the error.

as long as it's up, it's all good for me.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Working...
                        X