Big Ben In 'Serious But Stable' Condition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Ben In 'Serious But Stable' Condition

Roethlisberger, who was not wearing a helmet, collided with a Chrysler sedan shortly before 11:25 a.m. and was thrown off his motorcycle, flying headfirst into the car's windshield "with a pretty good force," said a veteran city police officer.

Shame he never listened to everyone who told him he's a idiot for not wearing a helmet.

http://kdka.com/topstories/local_story_163114722.html

http://pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsbur.../s_457685.html

wow a GSX1300. i always thought he'd stick to harley type of bikes

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

holy shit. Guess he was a risk taker..

Roethlisberger lost most of his teeth, fractured his left sinus cavity bone, suffered a nine-inch laceration to the back of his head and a broken jaw, and severely injured both of his knees when he hit the ground

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
    www.maketradefair.com

Comment

who is he?

Comment

pittsburgh steelers quarterback...only 22 or 23 i believe
        Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

oh, i see. regardless of who he is, he should have wore a helmet. it would have helped even if it was little .

Comment

damn sucks

Comment

wow there goes the steelers season no superbowl this year damn what an unlucky accident stupid to not wear a helmet....

AzN VtEc PoWeR: i need to find something to do on my b-day
              nFiniTeSkiLz: yea
              nFiniTeSkiLz: go find some friends
              nFiniTeSkiLz: lol
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: i already went on craigslist and got some hoes
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: just like maple
              AzN VtEc PoWeR: hahahaha i keed
              nFiniTeSkiLz: um hum im sure...

Comment

DAMN!

"flying headfirst into the car's windshield"

"and severely injured both of his knees when he hit the ground"

Someone's got something screwed up.

Comment

I think I'm more pissed that he fucked up that hayabusa. Fucker. I wouldn't taken it off his hands without a problem. But none the less makes him even more of a moron for riding the fastest production sport bike without a helmet.

And just for added count, I say it's all a karma thing for their pathetic win in the super bowl rip off of the century.

Comment

hahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                      I think I'm more pissed that he fucked up that hayabusa. Fucker. I wouldn't taken it off his hands without a problem. But none the less makes him even more of a moron for riding the fastest production sport bike without a helmet.

And just for added count, I say it's all a karma thing for their pathetic win in the super bowl rip off of the century.
                      I thought it was a GSX1300.

Hey hes a toothless Steeler bwahahahaha
                      Henry R
                      Koni/Neuspeed
                      1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                      1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                      Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                      made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

This is why I decided against getting a bike. Even with a helmet on, they're so dangerous. A friend of mine got in a wreck two days ago and they released the life support today since he was announced 'brain dead'. I've lost 3 friends in 2 years due to bikes.. and one of my friends will never walk again.

I'm not risking all of this for entertainment like that.. it's just not worth it for as much fun as they are.
                        Adam - Retired OG member from '03
                        2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
                        2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
                        2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

have you guys seen the injuries when people dont wear a helmet? i wont post a pic

Comment

Retarded for not wearing a helmet... But that's his thing

Ever since Jay Williams of Duke/Chicago Bulls injured himself by crashing his new bike and destroyed his career right after being drafted, I think sports teams started putting a "no dangerous actions" clause so that they don't end up paying an idiot millions of dollars for being negligent off the court/field. Another notable retard would be Kellen Winslow, Jr. of the Browns...

Oh and 'Busas are extremely overrated. Yes they are capable of going over 200 MPH, but they're heavy as shit, difficult to lean in the twisties and brake just as good as your 10-speed.

for rich squids
                            Last edited by XLR Azn; 06-12-2006, 06:20 PM.

Comment

busas are meant to put it down a straight line, they're the 60's and 70's muscle cars of the bike world.

Does any find it just a bit ironic that his superbowl touchdown where His head didn't cross line puts him in this mess?

Comment

Working...
                              X