Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paybacks a bitch!!!

http://poststuff4.entensity.net/0612...=crazydude.wmv

This video made my day, hope you guys like it.

link doesnt even work
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Works for me.

Comment

why the hell was everybody standin around just watchin the man gettin beat up

YouTube Clicky!!

Comment

That was nice at the end

Comment

why the hell was everybody standin around just watchin the man gettin beat up
            werd, I would of ripped that kids head off the second I saw him swing on one of the girls. I couldnt figure out why that guy watches the whole time then knocks him out when he is walking away. Still, its fucking hilarious cuz the kid doesnt even see it coming.

Comment

LOLOWNED.

Comment

weird... but glad that guy put him in his place.

Comment

Yeh, I'm sure you all would have just jumped righ tinto a fight you had no idea what it was about. And if you did. you would have got your ass kicked too.

Not saying that "slugger" was right. but I hate people that say "I would have kicked his ass" No you wouldn't you would have been in the same place that guy that got his ass kiced was in. Had no idead it was comming and was in total shock. Your mind don't have time to think and react before your down on the ground getting beat on.

It's easy to fight when you know when it's comming.
                  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
                    Yeh, I'm sure you all would have just jumped righ tinto a fight you had no idea what it was about. And if you did. you would have got your ass kicked too.

Not saying that "slugger" was right. but I hate people that say "I would have kicked his ass" No you wouldn't you would have been in the same place that guy that got his ass kiced was in. Had no idead it was comming and was in total shock. Your mind don't have time to think and react before your down on the ground getting beat on.

It's easy to fight when you know when it's comming.
                    I dont give a shit what the fights about, if I see some guy that I could kill punching women in the face I'm going to do something about it. That kid in the video looked like a pussy, just nobody was fighting back.

Comment

i pray for someshit like that to happen to me . or at least someone to attempt it

Comment

Working...
                      X