No announcement yet.

Disney Movie Cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they call me 'mater. as in tomater, just without the tom.
    i just about fell on the floor. then the ricers sceeen was stinking hilarious. It does seem that those type of kids like to play around too much on the highway, so i think it was an accurate portrayal(sp?) I wanna watch it again and eventually own it. It almost tops toy story and i'm a die hard fan of toy story. and another thing i had to rub out was when the porsche was driving around! oh lord that was the nicest car i've heard in umm... well ever.
    WTB:
    88-01 prelude 2.0si (3g) si (4g,5g)
    OR
    90-93 Accord.

Has to be 5spd, has to be CHEAP. SUPER CHEAP. Will be in Indiana in February permanently and want a project car when I get settled in.

Comment

i'll come clean too and admit that I own Monsters Inc. I though that movie was great. All of the Pixar movies are.
      "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Woo-Hoo guys better feed back than I thought, yeah I would have to say that the ricer scene was one of the funniest!! A seven stacked spoiler would make anyone bust a gut . Lmao just remembering it.

Comment

The ricer scene was great, and I would laugh my ass off if I ever saw someone with a spoiler that big, lol.
          (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
          Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
          My (old) Ride

Comment

sorry, i aint gonna watch no cartoon movie..only one ive watched that was good is sin city but thats a whole different story.
            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

saw it on saturday night with my girlfriend...i thought it was pretty damn good. i've never seen a bad pixar movie. they manage to be appropriate for all audiences, which is pretty respectable.

Comment

I can't wait till it comes out on DVD so I can rent it and see it

and Sin City sucked... IMO

Comment

Working...
                X