No announcement yet.

Unfair targeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odd. Cops have never bothered me about my car.

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
      Odd. Cops have never bothered me about my car.
      maybe in the town you live in not over here having that car they will try to hound you even about that decal on your car. Yeah they go hard for the bullshit. And that wing theyll go hard on you for that too. I remember when i had one the times but thats changed now.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveB
        You really can't be that thick, unless you're 15 year old.
        NO its not that its just the law and noone ever said window tints are illegal. If you even go to the dmv and check it andyou ask them what are the specifics of window tint theyll tell you the percentage and the perso of the law who made it cops will even try to guestimate your percentage then throw a number at you. I mean if its your car its your car noone has the right to keep you away from your own privacy of your own car. So instead what did the police do they used a loophole which is true in some factors about their own safety is at risk which is true.

Cant really blame them on that. But still if its your car its your car. I mean comon the DT's sport that shit just because you work for the law doesnt mean that your above it. Same thing when they tell you to stay off the cellphones while driving the cops out here be on em like crazy like yeah im on the phone and 1.

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
          maybe in the town you live in not over here having that car they will try to hound you even about that decal on your car. Yeah they go hard for the bullshit. And that wing theyll go hard on you for that too. I remember when i had one the times but thats changed now.
          Yeah, I figure that it's just that cops are slacker where I live. They don't bother my Honda and they don't care that I ride around in my F-150 with just the straight pipe. I can cruise right by both the police department and the Sheriff's department in my truck and nothing happens.

The worst cops have done when I'm in my Honda is that one deputy followed me down a couple back roads to my buddy's house and tried to drive slow and hide behind curves a little ways back but he was oh-so-obvious. No doubt he saw my car and stereotyped me as some streetracing punk, but I obeyed all laws and he finally went a different direction.

Comment

This is why I am glad I don't live in the big city.
            !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by According2Aaron
              Yeah, I figure that it's just that cops are slacker where I live. They don't bother my Honda and they don't care that I ride around in my F-150 with just the straight pipe. I can cruise right by both the police department and the Sheriff's department in my truck and nothing happens.

The worst cops have done when I'm in my Honda is that one deputy followed me down a couple back roads to my buddy's house and tried to drive slow and hide behind curves a little ways back but he was oh-so-obvious. No doubt he saw my car and stereotyped me as some streetracing punk, but I obeyed all laws and he finally went a different direction.
              probably after he scanned your plates and found nothing/.

Comment

here is a video that is pretty interesting

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...9266465B57.htm

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                  here is a video that is pretty interesting

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/...9266465B57.htm

yea.... but it still makes no sense.... kinda like... say they didn't street race? whats to say instead of going to a race... they go downtown... get shot and there car jacked? its just that people are scared to live sometimes i guess..

SOLD!

Comment

I remember seeing that on MTV a few months ago. The cops seem to get boners pulling over ricers.
                    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

Working...
                    X