X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your summer car plans?

Summer is here. Time to get to work!

What is everyone planning?

I'm working on getting some new cams, a good header, an electric water pump, a dyno tune, some new tires (gonna try autocrossing this year), and some wheels for my drag radials. I might also hook up my nitrous kit. I need to get my reappearing rust repaired (hopefully for free) as well as seal my headlight and taillight again! Oh, and I have a supersecret plan for my trunk...

I think my tranny is starting to slip so they're probably picking up the car in 2 weeks and giving me a loaner while they check that out as well as a few other small problems..

.. but other than that nothing is being done to the IS300 except a small front lip I have. I think I'm still buying my friends 91 Prelude Si with mods too as a daily driver when I commute to work in Tampa.
    Adam - Retired OG member from '03
    2010 Lexus IS-F : Starfire Pearl
    2009 Yamaha R1 Raven : Black on Black
    2002 Lexus IS300 : Crystal White Pearl / Black Leather

.. i HAD more shaved on my accord than your girl does on her entire body..

Comment

headers , high flow cat , 5 quart oil pan... possible auto to manually tranny swap ... limo tint strip.

Comment

paint and turbo for me.DIY ofcourse.

ILBB

EDIT:and a stage 3 clutch for the extra power.
        People I have dealt with in this board- Smseagren83,d112crzy, Idrivealude, aznpnoyracer, wed3k, dinertime, HF22T, MRX, Dc2lewd, yeamans17, bruno8747, tn_accords, king james, starchland, yardiexd40

Mk3 Supra Member #2

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
        The world needs to be reset.

Comment

f22b dohc swap hopefully, havent gotten ahold of my buddy yet to set a date tho.

My Members Ride Thread
          Originally posted by deevergote
          You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

First and foremost gettin the rust removed properly and completly...Then lowering and rims...and a front lip....Then other then little tiny things im basically done for this summer.

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Well I'm leaving tommorow for Pensacola, Florida and gettin a summer job or two there. With the money I get, plus my birthday money ($175) I'm going to upgrade my speakers. Check out the bottom of this thread to see what I'm planning.
              Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
              D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
              ┴─┴
              ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

35% tint, blackhoused heaplamps, get blackhoused corners with amber reflectors,get door panels all stripped to vinyl and clean up, then remount, get laid in the back, jk.
                (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                My (old) Ride

Comment

F22B swap with new clutch/flywheel and hopefully paint by the end of summer. Restore and protect my coilovers from the beating they took this winter from massive amount of salt dumped in the mountains. would like to get some 7 spoke accord or prelude rims.

Deev let me know when you are going to autox. i been wanting to do that.
                  The CB9 has been reborn into a CB3
                  Members Ride - see my cb3 here - DOHC powah
                  Check out my JDM F22B swap
                  Watch my CB7 video

Comment

For sure. I won't want to go alone!

Comment

Hmm...I honestly don't know at this point anymore...I did most of my big plans in the past two weeks.

I do want to wire my pfm's. I've had them almost 2 years now. I might be getting a header for cheap, but I'm not 100% sure yet. If I do I'll replace the cat at the same time with a high flow piece.

I do know I need to do my rear brakes, so I'm looking into swapping to disc out back. That'll also allow me to run an OEM EX sway bar for now and hopefully tighten up the back end. Other than that I need to replace my driver's CV joint to get rid of the shake. I'd love to finally fix my trunk leak and build a new trunk floor and put the panels back finally.

Other things? I'll rip out my AC and cruise...probably mount some of my extra neons in the car...install my strobe kit. I gotta pick up an alarm as well and mount a kill switch.

I also might have one or two pieces left for the body, depending on how things go.

Gee, I have a lot more plans than I thought, don't I?

Comment

h22

Red/clears

Rear Sway bar

rotor over hub swap

Comment

Does anybody want to go turbo? (trying to sell my kit to realize my plans... )

Comment

if i decide to keep it for the summer,

i'm going to do tint, rear brake work, replace the wheel bearings, work on the rust..and just chill.
                            Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote
                              Does anybody want to go turbo? (trying to sell my kit to realize my plans... )
                              whats in your kit?.. how much
                              ?

Comment

Working...
                              X