This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unpimp ZE THREAD!

Any vehicle that puckers my butthole is cool...in my book.

It isn't limited to any one method, make or belief.

I just like to be so scared I can't breath!

Of course, that is just my opinion...

**LOL I realized I needed to edit the hole pucker part. It was "vague."
    The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
      If you have the right tools yes. But those are outdated. Get with the real german cars is where its at. Muscle cars are just not hot right now face it. Noone cares about the resale values on them lets talk about the m5 and m745 and more of the german cars like volkswaggon. Its more technical as you go deeper into the issue.
      Muscle cars aren't hot right now? Uhh, sure. That's just because no one our age can afford them. I'd take a muslce car over an import any day.

There is no M745...I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't ever recall a M tuned 7-series in America. Sure the M5 is nice...but i-Drive is going to kill it. Ever seen the electrical system of a VW? My friend's Jetta's a year old and he's afraid of it.

If real german cars are where its at...where's yours?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
        WRONG AGAIN!! Original survivor, restorations and resto-mod musclecars are selling for 6 digit figures these days and it happens constantly. Chalk up another cha-ching.
        Original restorations you get it restorations . Thats money invested back into a car along with moding it if you decide to by people who chose too. The technoloy in german cars are selling like hotcakes without having to do much and youd have already paid less. Which the german car will always have a higher reselling value over time and time again depending on the model make and year. Its not often people buy outdated cars especially muscle cars think again.

Comment

yuck it up more deevers got something instore for ya i bet. Who cares about you doing your obd2 conversion I dont need that shit. You prolly didnt ask anyone a simple question because you copied and pasted it probably form another site and your big-time now hah (YAWN). Before you make estimates at my so called 300hp pfft Ill have you know i didnt up date it before i blew the motor up which is more than I can say for you did you help make the equal length manifold or the design. Better yet what about the chargepipes hmmm nope you didnt no soup for you.
          Yeah deever very well may have something in store for me. Rules are rules and that's fine...doesn't change the fact that you went running crying to mommy. I can make charge pipes in my sleep. You didn't even make them, you took that shit to a shop. Go check out the current musclecar market... it is hotter than you can imagine...these cars are actually appreciating at a very high rate. Oh and... what was that? "Who cares about you doing your obd2 conversion I don't need that shit" Well guess what retard!? YOUR TYPE-S started out using OBD2 management! YOU are fucking stupid!
          Last edited by Dirty Harry; 06-08-2006, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
            Muscle cars aren't hot right now? Uhh, sure. That's just because no one our age can afford them. I'd take a muslce car over an import any day.

There is no M745...I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't ever recall a M tuned 7-series in America. Sure the M5 is nice...but i-Drive is going to kill it. Ever seen the electrical system of a VW? My friend's Jetta's a year old and he's afraid of it.

If real german cars are where its at...where's yours?
            I wouldnt take a muslce car over a german car plain and simple. I dont need a german car. But since you put it that way I dont need a german car to prove myself to anyone either i just love working on them and observing their technology which is more than any muscle car ive seen. Where do you think most of that technology came from ?????? thats right its from a german car . Who cares about your friend anyways I dare to call the 7 series an m just because I can. If you dont know what car is what or what im talking about just be quiet and dont try to understand if its too hard getting through your skull just remain silent.

Comment

Original restorations you get it restorations . Thats money invested back into a car along with moding it if you decide to by people who chose too. The technoloy in german cars are selling like hotcakes without having to do much and youd have already paid less. Which the german car will always have a higher reselling value over time and time again depending on the model make and year. Its not often people buy outdated cars especially muscle cars think again.
              Pull up the resale price on a 1972 Audi 100 coupe. If you can find one that's still around. Maybe 8K...and I'm being generous. Pull up the resale value on a 1972 Chevelle SS. Compare. If old American cars weren't so much in demand, why are people rebuilding shells they found in a farmer's field?

Ever research reliability on an Audi? I was looking into one, but basically everything I read said you have to go to the dealer once every 2-3 months and its $800 per...and the majority of the cost is the parts, not the labor.

Ever see the resale value on an early 90's 745iL...there isn't any, because they broke to pieces.

German cars have TERRIBLE resale value.

Comment

Who cares about your friend anyways I dare to call the 7 series an m just because I can. If you dont know what car is what or what im talking about just be quiet and dont try to understand if its too hard getting through your skull just remain silent.
                Sweet...does that mean I can call my car a 1990 Honda Accord GT-SiR-V-Spec II simply because I can?

You're making up models that don't exist...

Comment

Yeah deever very well may have something in store for me. Rules are rules and that's fine...doesn't change the fact that you went running crying to mommy. I can make charge pipes in my sleep. You didn't even make them, you took that shit to a shop. Go check out the current musclecar market... it is hotter than you can imagine...these cars are actually appreciating at a very high rate. Oh and... what was that? "Who cares about you doing your obd2 conversion I don't need that shit" Well guess what retard!? YOUR TYPE-S started out using OBD2 management! YOU are fucking stupid!
                  Okay it seems that you have a hard time talking politely rules are rules get your calender ready you need a ban go on take a vacation enjoy the rain outside. Ive made the chargepipes myself on my first try fitting them perfectly . You can never do that. You can make them in your sleep but have you nope i win again. Yeah i know my type s started out using obd2 management any your point>? Hardbody hide behind the computer and talk junk. Thats what your all about talking shit and you cant even do it properly
                  Last edited by h22sparkle; 06-08-2006, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Sweet...does that mean I can call my car a 1990 Honda Accord GT-SiR-V-Spec II simply because I can?

You're making up models that don't exist...
                    Who cares what you call your car . I call it an m7 just because i can . You must have a problem on your concept of reality. Get over it its not that serious.

Comment

Maybe 8K...and I'm being generous. Pull up the resale value on a 1972 Chevelle SS. Compare.
                      Thats like comparing apples and gorillas though, people would pay more money for a Chevelle because its a collectors item, no one collects Audis

And people buy those old cars at such high resale value because thats what they grew up on, it has sentimental value. If you step back and look at the two from every other point. imported cars are superior

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Okay it seems that you have a hard time talking politely rule are rules get your calender ready you need a ban go on take a vacation enjoy the rain outside.
                        And you think YOU'RE talking politely? What are you, fucking ***? Shut the fuck up little bitch.

Ive made the chargepipes myself on my first try fitting them perfectly . You can never do that. You can make them in your sleep but have you nope i win again
                        You brought that shit to a shop, plain and simple. You lose.

Yeah i know my type s started out using obd2 management any your point>?
                        You know NOW, cause I fucking told you. You cut-and-pasted my exact words. You claim you know, but just minutes ago you said you don't need that shit. Combine that with the fact that you posted threads asking for help on the OBD2 wiring, and it's easy to see you are less than clueless!

Hardbody hide behind the computer and talk junk. Thats what your all about talking shit and you cant even do it properly
                        I can't even do it properly? Your posts are riddled with spelling and grammar errors, half of the people reading this shit can't even understand it.

Give me another one to dissect, tearing you to shreds is a great pastime

Comment

I call it an m7 just because i can .
                          In that case..im going to start calling my GSR an Enzo Ferrari

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

And you think YOU'RE talking politely? What are you, fucking ***? Shut the fuck up little bitch.

You know NOW, cause I fucking told you. You cut-and-pasted my exact words. You claim you know, but just minutes ago you said you don't need that shit. Combine that with the fact that you posted threads asking for help on the OBD2 wiring, and it's easy to see you are less than clueless!

I can't even do it properly? Your posts are riddled with spelling and grammar errors, half of the people reading this shit can't even understand it.

oh now hes an E-thug boooooooooooooooooooooooooring. pass the time with soemthing else after you get banned. Most i need more bro to you to keep incriminating yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Accord R33
                              In that case..im going to start calling my GSR an Enzo Ferrari
                              not a chance lol
                              Last edited by h22sparkle; 06-08-2006, 06:08 PM.

Comment

face it youll never accomplish what I have get over it mane. Now just toughguy yourself into a corner e-thug

Comment

Working...
                                X