This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by h22sparkle
    oh someones a real hard body good shit post reported . The only reason why you talk shit is because your such a big tough guy whatever. I ignore people like you cant understand why to be so jealous. I know my stuff on swaps any real person who works on their cars or any car double checks their work no matter what.

I dont just work on cb7's I work on nissans, beamers,lexus,audi's. You say the same names up again like cpmike,acclude or whoevers name over and over. Your on their balls aswell as mine. Quit the flaming before you get banned post reported quit stalking me and sending me pm's keep your comments to yourself. You talk about making power your probbaly using stickers on your car. Face it your still slow and not on my level im still above you bro. Ive been there done that on my car you never have LOL. And im workin with someone more knowledgeable than youll ever know.
    Again, more bullshit. Why the fuck would you claim that I PM'ed you? I NEVER PM'ed you and this can be verified by an administrator...let that be noted. Further proof that you're just bullshitting your ass off. Yeah that's great, you work on other imports...what's the matter chickie...afraid of some american muscle? There is no further need to say it again, it has been done so multiple times in other threads and those who are smart know it's true. I know more than you do, I am capable of more, I DON'T need to ask stupid fucking questions just to wire up a motor, and you're obviously very pissed off about that. Everyone around me can vouch for the fact that my new project kicks the shit out of anything you've ever done and will ever do.

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike]
      you stand behind that type S like its god. why would i hate when i have a motor thats just as good, if not faster, thats more rare and worth more? i do all this work only because i love it, i gladly offer my services to anybody for free because i enjoy hondas and working on them. btw, having connections to parts does not mean you are knowledgeable in any way
      noone said the type s was god but they way you sweat me to get the stamp code to be shown you make it like it is . Begging anyone to get the code calling out my name like some fiend . But anyway its okay i know it being rare I enjoy the attention. Well its not what you know its who you know aswell. You know them you find out more not just form one person but from many more. Thats how knowledge is gained besides first hand experience actually it does.

Comment

This thread is headed straight for a closed sign...
        The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
          Again, more bullshit. Why the fuck would you claim that I PM'ed you? I NEVER PM'ed you and this can be verified by an administrator...let that be noted. Further proof that you're just bullshitting your ass off. Yeah that's great, you work on other imports...what's the matter chickie...afraid of some american muscle? There is no further need to say it again, it has been done so multiple times in other threads and those who are smart know it's true. I know more than you do, I am capable of more, I DON'T need to ask stupid fucking questions just to wire up a motor, and you're obviously very pissed off about that. Everyone around me can vouch for the fact that my new project kicks the shit out of anything you've ever done and will ever do.
          Your all talk and no action youve never done a swap I bet. Prolly some next cocky civic kid. I work on all cars I leave my options open not my ass and mouth like you talk talking so much shit like your tongue was dipped in doo doo from your ass into your mouth and back out again. Get a life just because you dont have one doesnt give you a right to hate here have some haterade and begone. American muscle isnt that technical as a german car read up on it. Muscle cars just arent doin the damn thing they dont make sales why would i go into that there no money in it.

Staying again in low-class are we especially with those low performance comments forshame. For someone who talk alot on the net doesnt seem to knowledgeable about shit. If you had the type s program about wiring or the basics of tuning you would know but therefore you dont. Youve never had a type s program or any other real car for that matter. So please stay down.

Comment

Originally posted by owequitit
            Yep...lotta testosterone in here, it's childish and unnecessary on both fronts.

"can't we all just get along?"

E-beef ftl

Originally posted by lordoja
            im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

pretty much. Its when people out their mouths im constantly in their heads because they have no life. Thats what it is I never even mentioned their name because they are not important at all but its when they call people out their mouths is when it gets rowdy. But so be it the thread is soon to be closed.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                What's a beamer?

Isn't it that one thing from Star Trek???

Or was that transporter? - I can never remember... LOL!

Maybe it is a headlight.

The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Originally posted by gloryaccordy
                  Yep...lotta testosterone in here, it's childish and unnecessary on both fronts.

"can't we all just get along?"

E-beef ftl
                  Yeah mane E-beef most of these cats on here deal with emotions like girls yaknow thats messed up. I just ignore em and let em talk trash. Its all negative energy like my man puff say.

Comment

American muscle isnt that technical as a german car read up on it. Muscle cars just arent doin the damn thing they dont make sales why would i go into that there no money in it.

American muscle hasn't been produced since 1972 (with maybe the exception of the 1973 Trans Am with the SD455 option). Have you looked at the resale values on them now? Anything Mopar with a Hemi is 6 figures.

I'd argue that while the older cars might lack electronic control...getting them perfectly tuned is just as hard as its all mechanical. People used to spend hours re-jetting carbs and setting timing to get that perfect A/F mixture. It might not be all computerize (ooooooh) but its certainly not any easier.

You think a 06 Z06 is easy to work on?

Comment

Isn't it that one thing from Star Trek???

Or was that transporter? - I can never remember... LOL!

Maybe it is a headlight.

lol keep guessing

Comment

Your all talk and no action youve never done a swap I bet. Prolly some next cocky civic kid. I work on all cars I leave my options open not my ass and mouth like you talk talking so much shit like your tongue was dipped in doo doo from your ass into your mouth and back out again. Get a life just because you dont have one doesnt give you a right to hate here have some haterade and begone. American muscle isnt that technical as a german car read up on it. Muscle cars just arent doin the damn thing they dont make sales why would i go into that there no money in it.

Staying again in low-class are we especially with those low performance comments forshame. For someone who talk alot on the net doesnt seem to knowledgeable about shit. If you had the type s program about wiring or the basics of tuning you would know but therefore you dont. Youve never had a type s program or any other real car for that matter. So please stay down.
                        Another post full of nothing but bullshit. "I bet you've never done a swap". LMFAO. I could laugh all day at that. I know my wiring and you don't, it's that simple. You obviously forgot that I did an OBD2A-1 conversion without asking anyone a single question. That's quite a shitty excuse you got there for not working on muscle cars...keep trying. I bet you think 300hp is something amazing. Go paint your valve cover again. You're nothing.

Comment

pretty much. Its when people out their mouths im constantly in their heads because they have no life. Thats what it is I never even mentioned their name because they are not important at all but its when they call people out their mouths is when it gets rowdy. But so be it the thread is soon to be closed.
                          Fucking hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordWarrior
                            American muscle hasn't been produced since 1972 (with maybe the exception of the 1973 Trans Am with the SD455 option). Have you looked at the resale values on them now? Anything Mopar with a Hemi is 6 figures.

I'd argue that while the older cars might lack electronic control...getting them perfectly tuned is just as hard as its all mechanical. People used to spend hours re-jetting carbs and setting timing to get that perfect A/F mixture. It might not be all computerize (ooooooh) but its certainly not any easier.

You think a 06 Z06 is easy to work on?
                            If you have the right tools yes. But those are outdated. Get with the real german cars is where its at. Muscle cars are just not hot right now face it. Noone cares about the resale values on them lets talk about the m5 and m745 and more of the german cars like volkswaggon. Its more technical as you go deeper into the issue.

Comment

If you have the right tools yes. But those are outdated. Get with the real german cars is where its at. Muscle cars are just not hot right now face it. Noone cares about the resale values on them lets talk about the m5 and m745 and more of the german cars like volkswaggon. Its more technical as you go deeper into the issue.
                              WRONG AGAIN!! Original survivor, restorations and resto-mod musclecars are selling for 6 digit figures these days and it happens constantly. The interest is hot and it will never die. They are called classic cars for a reason and nothing else can ever take that spot. Chalk up another cha-ching.

It's VOLKSWAGEN you retard

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorCipher
                                Another post full of nothing but bullshit. "I bet you've never done a swap". LMFAO. I could laugh all day at that. I know my wiring and you don't, it's that simple. You obviously forgot that I did an OBD2A-1 conversion without asking anyone a single question. That's quite a shitty excuse you got there for not working on muscle cars...keep trying. I bet you think 300hp is something amazing. Go paint your valve cover again. You're nothing.
                                yuck it up more deevers got something instore for ya i bet. Who cares about you doing your obd2 conversion I dont need that shit. You prolly didnt ask anyone a simple question because you copied and pasted it probably form another site and your big-time now hah (YAWN). Before you make estimates at my so called 300hp pfft Ill have you know i didnt up date it before i blew the motor up which is more than I can say for you did you help make the equal length manifold or the design. Better yet what about the chargepipes hmmm nope you didnt no soup for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X