Been a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a while

I randomly decided to check back here. I posted a lot back in 2005-2010 when I was a young dumb kid. I was reading my old posts and cringing at all the stuff I wrote. I see a few familiar names I remember which is crazy. I no longer drive a CB7, I have an Audi S4 now. Just bought my own house, married, kids etc..Crazy to look back on posts from when I was young and stupid. Deever had to be in his early 20's back then, I was like 18. Nice to see this site still here

Thanks for the update in life. I haven’t looked back on my old post because I know it’s bad. I was only 16/17 when I first started posting. So I know mine are super bad. We still have a lot of Og members posting up from time to time. Most without their cb7.
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

You! You had the infamous girlfriend, right?

We all posted cringy things back in the day. Luckily we have edit buttons.

Comment

welcome back, man.
        Yeah, I was 24 when you joined. Now I’m an elderly 41. I definitely have some cringe worthy stuff from a decade or so ago. Dark times.
        I’m also no longer in a cb7. Mine got smashed by a speeding junkie while it was parked in front of my house.

Comment

We get older and life happens man. I too look back at some of my cringe posts.. with that said. I'm a father myself now just had another girl on Dec 22nd so my hands are full. Still own my wagon though, I highly doubt I'll ever sell it. Now I'm searching for an Odyssey as a family hauler. I was just looking at old YT videos from various cb7tuner meets from the mid 00s. I definitely miss the big meet days that's for sure.
          Henry R
          Koni/Neuspeed
          1992 Accord LX R.I.P
          1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
          Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
          made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Welcome back!A lot of us still lurk too!

Comment

Originally posted by jboyce View Post
              I randomly decided to check back here. I posted a lot back in 2005-2010 when I was a young dumb kid. I was reading my old posts and cringing at all the stuff I wrote. I see a few familiar names I remember which is crazy. I no longer drive a CB7, I have an Audi S4 now. Just bought my own house, married, kids etc..Crazy to look back on posts from when I was young and stupid. Deever had to be in his early 20's back then, I was like 18. Nice to see this site still here
              "Good decisions come from Wisdom. Wisdom comes from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions."
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Working...
              X